NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Boggles my mind that this team might be worse than the Klingler and Akili Smith led teams.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Heh, who was it that legit didn't think the Bengals would be the clear bottom team in AFC North?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
There is a lot of competition at the bottom this year. Miami might be able to beat the Bengals.....

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What the fuck is wrong with Boogers hands? When he was counting off earlier, that shit looked like the Charlie Brown XMas tree.

Alex Alex they drafted 4 guys in 16 years who made the pro bowl? I wouldn't call that great support from the front office. Granted they played 4 games every year against teams competing for the super bowl (Steelers and Ravens). Did Marvin ever start 0 and 4?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why the fuck are people still throwing the red flag on pass interference calls? You might as well play a round of craps against the house you will have better odds.

Thank you for picking up my slack on this, I forgot about MNF and went to bed early.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Booger got his finger gored in someone's helmet during his playing days and opted for no surgery.

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last night they kept talking about the new coach like he was the second coming of offensive minds. Like dude is trying to establish the run game with 3 minutes left in the third quarter down by 21.... Maybe the 0 and 4 guy isn't amazing. Can't wait to see if he goes 0 and 16. The Bengals play the dolphins week 16. Should be a good one fighting for number one pick.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Last night they kept talking about the new coach like he was the second coming of offensive minds. Like dude is trying to establish the run game with 3 minutes left in the third quarter down by 21.... Maybe the 0 and 4 guy isn't amazing. Can't wait to see if he goes 0 and 16. The Bengals play the dolphins week 16. Should be a good one fighting for number one pick.

It's incredibly sad how much competition there is for the worst team in football. Honestly, the talk of investigating Miami is ludicrous when I see teams hire guys like Zac Taylor and start Andy Dalton for 8 years. I watched both terrible teams and the Bengals looked worse. Skins looked like they stole Miami's playbook and improved it. I expected Miami to be historically bad. I didn't expect there to be 4 other teams gunning for their 'title'.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
It's incredibly sad how much competition there is for the worst team in football. Honestly, the talk of investigating Miami is ludicrous when I see teams hire guys like Zac Taylor and start Andy Dalton for 8 years. I watched both terrible teams and the Bengals looked worse. Skins looked like they stole Miami's playbook and improved it. I expected Miami to be historically bad. I didn't expect there to be 4 other teams gunning for their 'title'.
I think the whole tanking thing is pretty silly, since so many other things have to go right and that draft position in a sport with 22 starters and a million rotation dudes on their rosters isn't what it is in basketball. That said, burning it down and trading players for draft capital isn't totally unreasonable even if it's not very fun in the short term. And it's not like the coaches and players on the shit teams aren't trying to win with what they have.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

I'm no Dalton fan but the dude has made playoffs over half of the time so far. But it's time for him to go. Though that offensive line is absolutely horrid.

Bengals get another shot at a winless team next week in the Cardinals.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

I'm sure an appeal is coming, but the union has to protect the guy(s) he hit to.

EDIT I'm curious what will happen with Humphrey, he was flat out on top of Odell choking him.

Burfict has a long history. That had a lot to do with his suspension length. Was hoping he would change (Raider fan) but he blew it. That hit was ugly.

Fadaar

That guy
Heh, who was it that legit didn't think the Bengals would be the clear bottom team in AFC North?

Before the season started I was joking with a friend of mine who's a Bengals fan and said that they'd be dueling with the Dolphins for the #1 pick next year. So far so good on that prediction.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Wonder how long he could of skimmed if he just did a few hundred per game. Pretty clever scam outside of being an idiot about it

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
I know seriously.. do the normal stuff. Donot gouge the people..every 2 or 3 people switch to your reader once...rinse repeat all day. Set your Co name similar to the vending Co and you probably could go months or years without anyone the wiser.