NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
I wonder if out there somewhere are sports statistics weighted by era, similar to the baseball ERA stat that curves by stadium. You just can’t use raw stats to argue GOAT, by midseason 6 of the top 10 and 7 of the top 15 all time yards leaders will be *current* players, with Manning and Palmer being recent retirees also on that list.

Brady is the QB of the team that has been the consensus best team of the last 2 decades. Sometimes he’s been the best QB in the league, sometimes he hasn’t. But ultimately you can’t find anyone that matches the consistency and success he’s had. I think it’s also important to note that he’s won his 6 Super Bowls (so far) in basically 2 chunks of 3 with the 10 years in between the 3rd and 4th wins. He’s been the pinnacle in 2 pretty different eras of football.

I also hate the fucker.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like Brady and Bill except for about 60 hours every year. I hate Pats fans though about 8760 hours a year. Gotta stay balanced. Bunch of projecting faggots but ok people before they talk.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
This game just shows why you don't take college QBs who don't start at least 26 games high. Can anyone see a difference between Kyle Allen and Trubisky besides Allen looks better and costs less?

• 1Truth!

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Their O-line is awful but boy he doesn't do them any favors. Seems like every other play he is stepping up into a sack or rolling out of the pocket while hes protected.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
This game shows why I’ll take an intelligent QB over a crab stealing, mouth breathing, 9 on the wonderlic retard. QB’s like Jameis don’t win in the NFL, it’s an intelligent mans game now. Defenses are too well coached.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
I think it’s safe to say it’s not going to click for Winston in the NFL at this point.

• 1Truth!

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Well Cam...bye.

1570982605843.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
lol. Tampa shows signs of life and then immediately turns it over twice.

That muffed punt so brutal.

Still think you get Winston a line he's far more equipped to be a starter after this year than a Mariota is.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Still think you get Winston a line he's far more equipped to be a starter after this year than a Mariota is.
That's really not much of an endorsement though. And honestly, give Winston more time and it just allows him longer to stand back there and make terrible decisions.