NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jameis Winston and Marcus Mariotta, 1 and 2, really panning out. Talk about a pair of misfires. Unfortunately for the three of us that like Tampa, Jason Licht's dumb ass will probably give Winston a massive contract after this year.
I mean I would cut him loose at the end of the year if I was Tampa but I probably would have tried to trade him the last 2 years as well.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
It seems pretty clear that unless you have a guaranteed playoff spot because of your QB you have no business giving them the extension they'll ask for. At this point who would you put in that category? Brady, Wilson (maybe?), Lamar, Watson, Mahomes and /shrug? I'd say Brees but he's old and coming back from an injury.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
It seems pretty clear that unless you have a guaranteed playoff spot because of your QB you have no business giving them the extension they'll ask for. At this point who would you put in that category? Brady, Wilson (maybe?), Lamar, Watson, Mahomes and /shrug? I'd say Brees but he's old and coming back from an injury.
Wilson has been the only reason they have not been a 4 win team the last couple years.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Absolutely not ready to put Lamar in that spot, at least not compared to those other guys. Wilson is a no-brainer. Dude is absolutely elite.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy

I'd say that Brady, Wilson, Brees, Watson, and Mahomes are the only ones truly worth the kind of money QB's are demanding right now. This is discounting Brees being hurt right now, because otherwise he's one of the top 5 in the NFL easily.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'd say that Brady, Wilson, Brees, Watson, and Mahomes are the only ones truly worth the kind of money QB's are demanding right now. This is discounting Brees being hurt right now, because otherwise he's one of the top 5 in the NFL easily.

Eh, we're in the era of the National Quarterback League, who else are you gonna give that much salary to?

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I think going to work early may be the sane choice for me tonight. This is ugly as hell.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I have not been watching. Sounds like I might keep it that way.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The Rams stadium and surrounding commercial development will set Kroenke's grandchildren and probably the next 10 generations of spawn up for life. And the Rams have at last mainly been an LA team. That said the Chargers should be back in SD, this is ridiculous and the Galaxy stadium is an awful fan experience to boot.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user