NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I usually dont like Booger, but dont mind him calling them on their shit all night.

Whoever is the ref analyst tonight tried defending the first even after the replay and he basically told him to stfu.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
The Lions were the better team tonight.

This is going to be an interesting division down the stretch.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lions getting screwed by refs when playing Green Bay is nothing new.

shit is so deflating. We have a good team this year and shit like this is so frustrating.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well I wil take the win i guess, but shitty reffing all the way around. Not quite failmary bad, but bad enough to ruin an otherwise great game.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Tackles, not guards. Do you actually pay attention? Huge difference in those positions.
Yup, my mistake. I obviously knew about Staley and the the broken leg, but for some reason I thought we were down Person and Tomlinson as well.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Maybe the Lions should have scored a touchdown

They did.

And yes they shoulda converted more in the RedZone, but they shouldn't have had 3 bad and BLATANTT, KEY, calls and no call against them at critical junctures that took the game from them either. This game should be referred to time and time again (and the Saints game from last years playoffs) as why something needs to change with the officiating.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I definitely cut it off early due to those flags, holy shit the refs a horrid.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That final Hands To The Face call was as bad as the Rams/Saints call last year. Literally, they gave one team the win and the other the loss.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's starting to feel like there needs to be a corruption investigation into the refereeing staff. Not that I think that's likely, but it's probably the only way the NFL would look like they take this shit seriously.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Booger calling this shit out is the best thing he's done in the booth. He isn't the hero we want, he's the hero we deserve.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never seen refs feel so bad for a QB because of his receivers they work so hard to let him win the game.

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users