NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Stafford throws the ball 50 times a game for like a decade.

This. The irony is he's actually turned into a pretty decent QB that has brought his team back in a lot of 4th quarters the last few years. Early on in his career he was just throwing it so much he piled up yards (Megatron helps some, too).

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
This. The irony is he's actually turned into a pretty decent QB that has brought his team back in a lot of 4th quarters the last few years. Early on in his career he was just throwing it so much he piled up yards (Megatron helps some, too).

One of my favorite NFL memes. Megatron STILL accounts for like 25% of Stafford's total yards thrown. It's ridiculous.

MNanAP7.png

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sterling

El Presidente
It's really sad that Johnson retired so early because Detroit is such a shit organization. Dude was unreal. 6'5" 240 and still runs a 4.35 40, and can jump out of the building and actually runs routes? What the actual fuck. And just think Oakland drafted Jmarcus Russell over him.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
It's really sad that Johnson retired so early because Detroit is such a shit organization. Dude was unreal. 6'5" 240 and still runs a 4.35 40, and can jump out of the building and actually runs routes? What the actual fuck. And just think Oakland drafted Jmarcus Russell over him.

Lol Jamarcus Russell.....that guy

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Missed something, just saw Mahomes walking on the sideline with trainers?

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
They said it looked like the trainers popped it back in place then he started walking better. Really weird.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe they should have given Mahomes a week off? I mean how many times did his leg get twisted/landed on last week?

Easier said than done I guess.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users