NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand why they didn't trade Gordon when he held out. They knew they had a very capable back in Ekeler, and now there is no real time to trade Gordon and his value has plummeted.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I saw he got benched but on his birthday, ouch

• 1Like

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Aqib Talib and a 5th round pick to Miami for a future pick.

Rams gotta dump that salary to pay for their 4-5 top players.

Sterling

El Presidente
Aqib Talib and a 5th round pick to Miami for a future pick.

Rams gotta dump that salary to pay for their 4-5 top players.

That's so random from Miami and is basically the exact opposite of what they've been doing for awhile now.

Specifics of the pick they're giving up is important I guess.

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
Maybe. If they're giving up a 6th or 7th I can see the value in it. Talib is an unrestricted free agent so he doesn't have to stick around next year anyway.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That's so random from Miami and is basically the exact opposite of what they've been doing for awhile now.

Specifics of the pick they're giving up is important I guess.

Giving up probably a 7th conditional to get a 5th and take Talib's contract off Rams' hands

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dump salary for a guy thats on IR until game 15, big deal? I wouldn't be shocked to see Cooks retire, how many concussions has that dude had so far?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Dalton benched on his birthday. Cold.

That is especially cold seeing as how he's not what's wrong with that dumpster fire of a team. He's always been a reasonably competent QB surrounded by almost total mediocrity. Even when he's had decent weapons to work with it was't enough to get through all the other issues bogging that team down.

Maybe HE wanted to be benched.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yeah, Cooks is going the way of Kuechly. Shame.
Dude is always leading with his head on catches, I fear it's inevitable. If it wasn't for the concussions I think he'd be the first guy traded, Rams are deep at WR.

Cooks will end up gone and I'd guess Gurley too in another year when it'll make more sense to cut and run, cap keeps going up and there will be a new CBA too.

I'm not terribly worried about all the arm chair GM'ing about salary cap.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I don't understand why they didn't trade Gordon when he held out. They knew they had a very capable back in Ekeler, and now there is no real time to trade Gordon and his value has plummeted.
I don't know either. I wish they wouls have.

Also that is pretty cold for Dalton. They don't call it the Dalton line for nothing.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Dalton had a pretty good day against the Rams honestly, that was not his fault at all. They must really want to lose to Miami.

Sterling

El Presidente
Dalton had a pretty good day against the Rams honestly, that was not his fault at all. They must really want to lose to Miami.
Thought they might win last night, going up 14-0, then of course the wheels came off. I get what they're doing by accumulating picks and shit, but watching this current dumpster fire is hard.

• 1Solidarity

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bengals won't even trade what assets they have left. Team will be bad for a very long time. I see no hope. To the Niners bandwagon I go.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
49ers 1st team since 1977 to hold 4 consecutive teams to less than 100 net yards passing.

First half of season is in the books, and they still havent fell off like some have predicted. Scoring 50 is kind of surprising though, almost too good to be true. After they thrash the Cards I think they get handled by Seattle.

Last edited: