NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Eventually these refs will cause real problems for the NFL. I remember Miami losing in 2010 against Pittsburgh 23-22 on a late bullshit call. It was found out later that 3 of the refs lived in the Pittsburgh area. Want to know who wins football games? Zebras win games, QBs sell tickets.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Good to see Garrett really got his team ready to play.
Good news is I can go to bed at a decent hour and be ready for work tomorrow

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Cousins is like 1 and 8 vs the cowboys. Hope that holds tonight. But in fairness to him, most of those losses were cause the redskins sucked.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Cousins is like 1 and 8 vs the cowboys. Hope that holds tonight. But in fairness to him, most of those losses were cause the redskins sucked.

And b/c a lot of those might have been prime time games...not Cousins' strong suit usually.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Best part of the game was every time they went to commercial they would show Zeke's dejected ass just staring up at that giant scoreboard looking like he was thinking about the cheeseburgers he was going to have after the game

taebin

Same trailer, different park
That is completely on the coaching staff. Zeke has done zero all night, so they run on 2nd and 3rd for like 2 yards to maybe burn clock??? Then on 4th, when Cooper has been playing lights out and Cobb has his best game of the season, Dak locks onto Zeke and never glances at anyone else, pass gets knocked down.

Minnesota runs 3x's, punts with 25 seconds left and coaches tell Austin to fair catch no matter what when nobody is within 15 yards of him. Could have easily advanced it to the Vikings 40 and chances of a decent shot to the end zone go up dramatically. Instead Dak checks to Jarwin for literally 3 yards and burns 7 seconds. Ridiculous.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I swear to God if we don’t start throwing Spy into blitz I’m going to drive to Zimmer’s house and force feed him cut off dicks. I don’t care what Zim saw on film when dallas fucked their blitz in the flat. We have the best linebackers in the league. Start using them for fuck sake. Especially since Barr couldn’t cover a twin size bed with a comforter the size of mars.