NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Never figured the Niners could make it 16-0 but would have been cool to see them match/beat the 10-0 start from 1990.

What a clown show.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
49ers thought they were going 16-0....
That's sort of the point? Every team should think they're going 16-0. This statement makes no sense.

What kind of loser ass team has the mindset of.."Hmmm, I think we'll go about 10 and 6 this year boys!".

Did you mean fans? Because those fans were delusional.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Geno MVP in back to back weeks by winning the toss
My buddy and I were watching the game at work through his phone. During the coin toss, both of us swore that we heard Geno call "tails" with the ref rewarding them the coin toss. A quick search on the old internet seems to validate that the two of us were not the only ones to hear "tails".

Disclaimer - I did not have a pony in that race so either team winning did not matter to me.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The fact 49ers almost still won with no Kittle was impressive. They will be fine.

Jozu

Oh I will.

Not sure why people are suddenly turning on the Niners though. Losing at the death to Russel Wilson is nothing to be ashamed of.

Losing at home was the only shitty part.

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
My buddy and I were watching the game at work through his phone. During the coin toss, both of us swore that we heard Geno call "tails" with the ref rewarding them the coin toss. A quick search on the old internet seems to validate that the two of us were not the only ones to hear "tails".

Disclaimer - I did not have a pony in that race so either team winning did not matter to me.

I saw this too... I feel like if true the Niners on the field would have objected. But who knows maybe they couldn't hear it was loud in that stadium.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Oh I will.

Not sure why people are suddenly turning on the Niners though. Losing at the death to Russel Wilson is nothing to be ashamed of.

Losing at home was the only shitty part.

Its the way Jimmy G looked dude. He didn't look like a dude you could count on in high pressure situations. As evidenced by the fact the tried to throw 2 or 3 game losing INTs

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I saw this too... I feel like if true the Niners on the field would have objected. But who knows maybe they couldn't hear it was loud in that stadium.

I've heard a ton of bitching about this today too, but given how the OT went with multiple possessions both ways and San Fran actually picking off Wilson and returning it to roughly midfield where a FG then just wins the game...they really can't complain about it affecting the overall outcome, just the stupidity of it not being gotten right for something so simple. Not the first time an official would have fucked that up, too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've had a thing for the Niners ever since I learned how to spam R&S Flare C and Shotgun XY Bombs to Taylor and Rice for easy trips to the Superbowl.

Doesn't change the fact that they had a major paper tiger showing last night.

Jozu

Lol. You are delusional.

They were without their best offensive and arguably defensive player and kicker, which proved to be crucial, as they win if the rookie kicker connects in OT.

Your talking as if they were outclassed or exposed/blown out. Your bias is showing.

Louis

Trakanon Raider

Heard that was well and seriously thought I was crazy.