NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Again, I am not trying to insinuate that Garrett did nothing wrong and Rudolph was the only one at fault. Rudolph got the 2nd highest individual fine out of everyone involved in the fight. This was because RUDOLPH STARTED THE ENTIRE THING, which was my only point I was trying to make for the people with their yellow tinted glasses who are saying he didnt do anything wrong.
This is my last reply to this entire thing, because it's fucking stupid. Was anyone at all saying Rudolph did nothing wrong? Cause that is not the feeling I got anywhere. If so then, okay whatever. Way to prove your point?

Also, LOL Raiders. WTF

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Virtually every observer I listen to thinks Hodges is the better QB, he just has a noodle for an arm.
Also, is the sixth AFC playoff spot known to be cursed? Because no one wants it.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Fadaar

That guy
Virtually every observer I listen to thinks Hodges is the better QB, he just has a noodle for an arm.
Also, is the sixth AFC playoff spot known to be cursed? Because no one wants it.

Both 6 seeds won last year, at least first round

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Panthers lost that themselves by missing a chipshot field goal.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Weird to get a win, even if the Lions did all they could for us to get there. Haskins still looks super raw, not sure he'll ever get there. Did a few nice things late that might help give him confidence. Still a long way from being sold on his potential.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Panthers did everything they could to lose that game in the last 2:15. Instead of running the ball, which drains the clock and puts the ball in the hands of their best player, they throw the ball away on second down and take a sack on third.