NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You aren't allowed to push down the snapper on a FG try, it's holding. What are you talking about?
I know you aren't allowed to push down on the snapper during a kick. I however did not know that was called holding. However, it really did not look like he pushed down on the center when he jumped him.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I know you aren't allowed to push down on the snapper during a kick. I however did not know that was called holding. However, it really did not look like he pushed down on the center when he jumped him.
It was the player next to him that did it, it was obvious, he pulled the back of his jersey down as he did it. They showed the replay on redzone but I havent seen the clip from that angle on reddit yet.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
To be honest, I thought they changed the rule so you weren't allowed to jump over at all anymore.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
TLDR Brady is washed up and a less good Alex Smith now.

Since Week 4, Brady is completing just 62.2 percent of his passes with a 7:5 touchdown-to-interception ratio and an 80.6 passer rating, which ranks 26th among 32 quarterbacks with 100-plus pass attempts during that span.

While Brady backers will likely point out his three-game run to start the season (67.9 completion rate, 8.6 yards per attempt, 7:0 TD-to-INT ratio, 116.5 passer rating) as a reason to remain optimistic about a turnaround, the fact that he currently ranks 25th in yards per attempt (6.8), 20th in passer rating (90.1) and is tied for 17th in passing touchdowns (14) should tell you all that you need to know about Brady at this stage of his career.

No. 12 is a game manager being propped up by a stellar defense and opportunistic special teams units that routinely reward him with short fields and easy scoring opportunities. That's what every quarterback wants from his supporting cast, but it's something Brady needs more than ever to win games.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Tannehill trying to emulate Elway's helicopter dive in a much less important game lol

• 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What the fuck patriots only need 1 foot down now to be a catch?

Fucking bullshit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1574633109316.jpeg

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Catching up on thread / league activity after being out hustling.

It's tough to say who had the worse performance today: the Raiders or Bruuce Bruuce

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Worst coached team in NFL.

If you switched coaches but kept teams the same Dallas would be up 3 tds

• 1Like
Ok...This is funny.

When you have a team (or teams) that disappoints you for year after year, fans either stop showing up, or they develop a sense of fun. Cleveland is like that. It is a good sports city.

I am betting back before they became a huge team, that is what it must of been like being a Green Bay fan. You either give up, or you learn to enjoy and have fun even though the team sucks.

Think about Golden State Warriors. Now that they are based in San Fran, think fans will still show up if they start to suck?

No, they won't.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
This is my last reply to this entire thing, because it's fucking stupid. Was anyone at all saying Rudolph did nothing wrong? Cause that is not the feeling I got anywhere. If so then, okay whatever. Way to prove your point?

Lol wtf is happening here. Yes, if you read the posts 3-4 pages back, people were saying that they were "throwing the book" at Rudolph and that he "wasnt the instigator". I thought that was silly, because as you mentioned, it has been discussed and dissected by the NFL and theres a reason why he was fined so much. There was nothing wrong with Garretts initial hit, and Rudolph started the entire thing. Im glad were on the same page now.