NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Well that was a bullshit grounding call. He had a 300 lb motherfucker hanging off of him. It's understandable his throw didn't have its normal zip.
Huh? When did a weight catagory get added to intentional grounding?

• 1Potato
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Trubisky is taking the Bears to the Superbowl

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
At this point, the only reason I'm watching this game is to see if Trubisky does another thing we haven't seen this year. We've seen competent QB play, and a Barry Sandersesque TD run. What else does the man have up his sleeve? I'm also pulling for a 7-9 NFCE champion pretty hard this year. I think 6-10 is unfortunately too much to ask for but the more I watch..........

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
fire me.png

• 2Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Individually the Cowboys have a lot of talent but as a team they fucking suck.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lifelong Cowboys fan checking in! What's up guys!?? How's my boys Garrett, Elliott, and Prescott doing?

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Surprised Urban is still available.
better move fast Jerry. Movin the chains was saying the expect almost 9 coach firings this year. 2 already in the books with one more sure thing comming in Dallas

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like they are already engaged in talks with him.

But as we have seen in the past, great college coach does not equal great NFL coach.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

But as we have seen in the past, great college coach does not equal great NFL coach.

Sometimes they do, sometimes they don’t.

• 2Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

And when shit gets rough you “retire” back to college.

giphy.gif

• 1Worf

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

a mysterious and strange man, but foremost a stupid man. Evereyone can see thru this being some sort of prelude move to being signed. Most likely demanded by team(s) his agent is talking to

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

a mysterious and strange man, but foremost a stupid man. Evereyone can see thru this being some sort of prelude move to being signed. Most likely demanded by team(s) his agent is talking to

Aye, it's a PR stunt, written by a PR hand. Brown never passed an English class without somebody doing the work for him.

• 1Worf