NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kind of my point. He said no to 83% success rate chance on 4th and 1 (they have had success all season) and opted for a fg that isnt guaranteed then betting your defense can stop the 2 min drill and prevent a score.

1 yard or the prospect of losing in the last second? Good old Kyle.

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I like how Kyle Shanahan is the best play caller in the league except for every armchair coach the day after a loss. Everybody's a genius with the benefit of hindsight.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I like how Kyle Shanahan is the best play caller in the league except for every armchair coach the day after a loss. Everybody's a genius with the benefit of hindsight.

NFL...I'm available and my hindsight is 100% accurate. Call me

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Kind of my point. He said no to 83% success rate chance on 4th and 1 (they have had success all season) and opted for a fg that isnt guaranteed then betting your defense can stop the 2 min drill and prevent a score.

1 yard or the prospect of losing in the last second? Good old Kyle.

This of course, ignores the version where they get stopped on 4th, leaving them only up by 2 and forcing their D to then prevent the Falcons from even getting into FG range versus only having to prevent a TD if they successfully kick a field goal.

Although frankly, I still probably would have wanted him to go for it.

Jozu

It's not about hindsight, it's just common sense. 4th and 1, 1 yard to win the game essentially, and you say no to 83% success rate in favor of hoping defense can hold and fg even goes in.

• 1Cutler

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Well I think it's time you take that common sense to the NFL. An OC job probably pays a lot better than whatever you're doing now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Serious talk for a moment. If any other cowboy fans wanna split a room in Miami and maybe even car pool to the Super Bowl, shoot me a pm.

• 1Cutler
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

You really dont think they should have went for it? I thought, shit, here is a defining moment for Kyle, against his former team, crunch time, ONE yard to put the game away.

Show everyone that you have learned from your mistakes and show some type of commitment to the run game, and take a chance in order to secure a crucial win.

But no.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
He was popped under both the substance abuse and the PED policy, not just weed this time.

Unrelated
- Terrell Suggs claimed by the Chiefs
- Janoris Jenins claimed by the Saints

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Bummer about Gordon. Wonder if Suggs will report to the chiefs, he was saying he wouldn't if it wasn't the ravens.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Listing OJ Simpson ahead of Tom Brady for "best player in NFL history"...just Booger things.

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users