marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Should make Redskins fans happy

1 step forward aaaand 4 steps back

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Naw that's an upgrade. Marvin Lewis stuck around for way too long, but he turned a perennial basement dweller into a playoff team.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

1 step forward aaaand 4 steps back
Well, here's another option:

153037-1020x680.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This is kinda cool. The 2 that stand out the most are the Cowboys and Seahawks.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider

It does support that the Chargers, Browns, and Cowboys aren't bad teams, they just had bad luck this year. Clearly all of them should fire their coaches and set fire to everything.

On the other hand, it does support that the 49ers, Vikings, Bills, Chiefs, and Patriots aren't just luck. As much as I'd like to throw dirt on the Patriots' grave, I just can't write them off.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider

That is pretty interesting the problem being is winning 1 score games is how Pete coaches. That's how he has always coached. For the most part I would say most of our wins during the Pete/Russ era are 1 score wins.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
does support that the Chargers, Browns, and Cowboys aren't bad teams, they just had bad luck this year. Clearly all of them should fire their coaches and set fire to everything.

Counterpoint: if you constantly choke in close games, you suck. That's not bad luck.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure that last time I was this nervous about a game. With the Seahawks losing all their RB's and starting LT it gives me some hope, but again, it is Seattle IN Seattle. History is not on the 49ers side.

I expect the crowd to go absolutely insane when Lynch is introduced, and on his 1st carry. If the 49ers defense can stuff him the 1st few times he touches the ball, I think that will negate all the emotional impact that he will bring.

On paper the 49ers should win this game. History just doesn't allow me to feel comfortable with it. Either way looking forward to a good game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I can't think of a better summary for how middling the Packers actually are than this game, given the goose egg they are laying with so much on the line.

Now even if they scrape by the Vikings, they're just going to get bounced by a well rested bye team.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I can't think of a better summary for how middling the Packers actually are than this game, given the goose egg they are laying with so much on the line.

Now even if they scrape by the Vikings, they're just going to get bounced by a well rested bye team.

Hope the Lions crush them.