NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
They gave up 27 to a journeyman QB who has played for 7 teams. Dolphins fans don't even know the names of some of the no name defense that just put on a clinic on the GOAT. Imagine next week when a real team plays them.....

Are you retarded or something? The defense gave up 20 points. I watched the whole game. Your entire messageboard existence is predicated on me, if you want me to ignore you, I will, and everyone on this board will forget you ever existed. I'll wake up tomorrow smarter, more handsome, and taller than you. I'll get ready for another playoff game, credit to me for not being upset about a meaningless game, real games are played in January. Just the facts, never the opinions.

• 4Fumble
  • 4Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Are you retarded or something? The defense gave up 20 points. I watched the whole game. Your entire messageboard existence is predicated on me, if you want me to ignore you, I will, and everyone on this board will forget you ever existed. I'll wake up tomorrow smarter, more handsome, and taller than you. I'll get ready for another playoff game, credit to me for not being upset about a meaningless game, real games are played in January. Just the facts, never the opinions.
giphy.gif

• 15Worf
Reactions: 14 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
The first string Bears versus the second and third string Vikings barely won today.

The future sure does look bright for my team...

• 2Cutler
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lmao did we just run a fucking fake punt on 4th and 7 from our own 16? Fucking jesus christ glad this game is meaningless.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Dolphins were #1 in player transactions. Had over 80 transactions this year in a revolving door of talent.
#1 in IR- couldn't keep players healthy
First time HC, least talented roster in the NFL.....

Still good enough to beat a Pats team wanting to win at HOME with much more to lose. Just Pats things. Do what you want. I expect you to disappear once your team gets overshadowed by the Dolphins and Bills starting next year. You will disappear faster than the last time you welched on a bet.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I mean nobody on the field is tanking. It's a front office thing with trading a bunch of your starters for draft picks then having your secondary and backfield destroyed by injuries. I mean the Dolphins legit signed someone off the bengals practice squad to play RB. Their leader in rushing is fitzpatrick. An old white QB that didn't even play every game.

Best bad season to be a Dolphins fan. 40% of the active roster are undrafted players, we have a coach that developed the talent that he had, and we are going into next year with 14 draft picks and $126 million in cap space.

Finishing the season 8-8 and losing the last game of the season to miss a wildcard berth is going to be so exciting next year!

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Best bad season to be a Dolphins fan. 40% of the active roster are undrafted players, we have a coach that developed the talent that he had, and we are going into next year with 14 draft picks and $126 million in cap space.

Finishing the season 8-8 and losing the last game of the season to miss a wildcard berth is going to be so exciting next year!
Yeah, it's strange that a 5-11 season just makes you feel more optimistic than the usual ~ 8-8 mediocre seasons that happened like 15 years in a row.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorta assuming this will be Rivers final Chargers game? or maybe not? For sure need to be drafting a QB or something.
I think so too. As much as I love him I hope they don't resign him.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Dolphins were #1 in player transactions. Had over 80 transactions this year in a revolving door of talent.
#1 in IR- couldn't keep players healthy
First time HC, least talented roster in the NFL.....

Still good enough to beat a Pats team wanting to win at HOME with much more to lose. Just Pats things. Do what you want. I expect you to disappear once your team gets overshadowed by the Dolphins and Bills starting next year. You will disappear faster than the last time you welched on a bet.

So retarded. Got it.

• 2Salty
  • 1Potato
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 3 users

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Apparently the "Game of the Week" thinks there are only two games - the Dallas Washington game and New York Philadelphia game because all the bottom reel shows is the latter score and "Dallas clinches NFC East with a win and Philadelphia loss"...

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Apparently the "Game of the Week" thinks there are only two games - the Dallas Washington game and New York Philadelphia game because all the bottom reel shows is the latter score and "Dallas clinches NFC East with a win and Philadelphia loss"...

America's game of the week was created for america's team. You are free to not like it, but they're going to put the Cowboys in there anytime they can halfway justify it.