NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Guys, the posts here were almost as fun to read as watching this historic team put up one TD against a Ryan Tannehill led football team. With the game on the line, the GOAT was shut out after halftime. Oh, I found Uber at his Pats party and he wanted to relay a message to all of us...

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Sad Patriots fan.

Haha this fucker. Its so true though.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
ENfYx1mU4AAypHG.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I guess we'll have to wait and see what bandwagon the fairweather Patriots fans jump onto now.

I'm on the Ravens bandwagon for this season, have been for a while. Not that I root for them, I just don't see anyone being able to stop them from coasting to a superbowl win unless they massively choke.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Someone post the last 2 plays please. The pick 6 and whatever the fuck they did on the kickoff. The ESPN summary says they fumbled 3 or 4 times.

I don't feel like trying to find the clips but the pick 6 was irrelevant to the game. The Titans punted the ball to the 6 inch line with 15? seconds left in the game. Brady ended up throwing a pick 6 and then the Titans missed the 2 point conversion so they had to kick the ball off in a 20-13 game, 9 seconds on the clock. Edelman caught the return and instead of just going down at the 25 or 30 or whatever yardline to give them a hail mary chance, he runs around for a sec trying to break tackles and then throws the ball behind him like a retard, to nobody, and then the Patriots chased the ball around for the last couple seconds looking stupid.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm on the Ravens bandwagon for this season, have been for a while. Not that I root for them, I just don't see anyone being able to stop them from coasting to a superbowl win unless they massively choke.

Considering KC beat them earlier in the year, I think the chiefs still have a chance. Also Niners played them pretty even up for a lot of their game. Agree they should be the favorites, but depending on who they end up playing, I don't think they'll coast against everyone.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I see the Chiefs, 49ers, and Saints all giving them a good game.

• 1Like

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
The Niners - Ravens game really came down to the Niners failed a 4th and 1 on their last drive and the Ravens made a 4th and 1 on the following game winning drive. Ravens are clear favorites to take it all, followed probably by KC and then SF...but both of those teams can beat Baltimore in the playoffs without it being a ‘massive choke’. And yeah the saints who are either the best or second best team in the nfc are also capable.

Fadaar

That guy
Tom Brady ended the season the same way Jameis Winston did, clearly they're equal

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uber Uberest Uber Uberest don't hurt yourself tonight. It's just a game. It is just 20 years crashing into a brick wall and disintegrating your future. Not worth doing anything drastic.

Look on the bright side. Maybe now they won't take ALL your picks for cheating against the 2-14 Bengals.

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha!

Uber: "Lol @ The Titans beating the Pat's by running the ball."

*Henry proceeds to run all over the Patriots*

Uber no where to be found. You're a pathetic, genetic trash of a person, and hopefully you never make another post.

It was a good run, but all good things must come to an end.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Man...It feels like someone died. Like seriously. I expected the loss, but because I know Brady is done here in NE. The thing that really hurts is the beginning of the year, they had like the best team in history! Brown, Gordon, best defense ever...to can't pull a bye, or a home win against fuckin Ryan Tannehill!

giphy (1).gif

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Uber no where to be found. You're a pathetic, genetic trash of a person, and hopefully you never make another post.

Jeez man. I mean that's not even salt to a wound. That's just cold blooded.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I guess we'll have to wait and see what bandwagon the fairweather Patriots fans jump onto now.

You have no idea how bad it was before Bill Parcells arrived. If we were fans prior to that, there is NO chance dudes jump off the bandwagon. Bridges? Yes. Bandwagon...No.

• 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Brady’s coming back, Pats are fine. Ran in to a good defense. Whopping 14 points scored against them, Pats get healthy and beat those guys by 50 next year. Genius move by Belichick getting started early on next year, need the rest of year to get healthy. You low IQ football fans don’t realize the toll 20 straight years of dominance takes on a team.

Revenge tour starts next January, sleep with one eye open. Keep wishing it’s over. They’re just getting started.

Facts, not opinions.

• 7Cutler
  • 2Defeat
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good on you for showing your disgraced face.

I think you might be on to something though! Maybe the Pat's will usher in a new era of going one and done in the playoffs on purpose in order to get a head start on the off season, so they can inevitably win the following campaign.

Brilliant.