NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
This is really cool. A short goodbye to an all time great and an all time great Charger.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I have been injecting replays and highlights of Sunday's game directly into the dorsal vein of my dick every spare moment since it ended. One thing is clear watching it all again: Omegahomes has been awakened. Woe upon anyone who stands against him.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Wow, huge blow to that already shaky defense. Good for him though, he had a lot of injuries over the last couple years it seems like

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Prob not even with how good he is. Good to see him retire tho, imagine he is a big candidate for CTE from all the concussions he has had.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Him and Willis were such IDP studs. Great player. The LB position is so tough, that's why I have a ton of respect for long tenured guys at the position, like his teammate Thomas Davis.

Wagner is another one. Usually you will see a good mike linebacker get 2 contracts, rookie deal and one more 3 year deal. 7 years is a solid linebacker career, anyone who earns a 3rd contract and still starting year 8 plus is an anomaly.

Luke played 8. Willis played 8.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Is he a Hall of Famer?
It's tough. I think both him and Willis needed another "productive" year or two to really be locks. The problem is, LBs just don't last very long in the NFL.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
You guys have Rivers, Eli, and Stafford in the hall of fame. Willis and Kuechly are locks. Hell Jimmy Johnson just got in, the HoF is garbage now.

• 2Salty
  • 1Dislike
  • 1GreNeg
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You guys have Rivers, Eli, and Stafford in the hall of fame. Willis and Kuechly are locks. Hell Jimmy Johnson just got in, the HoF is garbage now.
You and Jozu Jozu are neck and neck for number of consecutive wrong posts. Credit to me for not letting my anti-Patriot views bias me in this and awarding you the edge on best shitposter.

• 2Worf

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Thanks, I’d especially like to thank all the low IQ NFL observers in this thread who made this award possible. It’s not easy being better than you all, but I handle the burden like a true champion.

• 2Worf
  • 1Cutler

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Titans are going to run against the Patriots and win. But I’m the troll.

Bahahahahahahahahahahah

As much shit as you guys are giving him, he's the only one that accurately predicted the ass whipping the Titans would put on the Pats.

He would have gotten more points if he predicted how Tom Brady was now shit and how Belichick would look like a fumbling retard against Mike Vrabel, but still.

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
The Titans running almost cost them the game. The defense won that game. The big bad running game scored 14 points. Facts, not opinions.

• 3Picard

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
As much shit as you guys are giving him, he's the only one that accurately predicted the ass whipping the Titans would put on the Pats.

He would have gotten more points if he predicted how Tom Brady was now shit and how Belichick would look like a fumbling retard against Mike Vrabel, but still.

It really surprised me. Belichick, a true genius, usually takes away the primary option for a team but Henry was allowed to destroy a supposed historic defense like a bunch of paper tigers. Seeing Henry crush the soul out of those history makers was awe inspiring. Meanwhile, the offense, which has looked like shit all year, continued to do their thing.

Mike Vrabel- I am the genius now. Go sit on your couch Bill.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean who'd have thought having long time consuming drives would result in a low scoring game.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users