NFL 2019 Season: It's Tricky!

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think they are done with trying to make a 3-man booth work, and Romo & Booger are both color guys. So, bye Booger.

It will be interesting to see who Tony wants as his play-by-play guy though.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Ya, I can't see Boomer staying if they snag Romo. They should be getting Jim Nantz and keep the team together really.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
the best part was you carrying on for 3 more paragraphs after you said TLDR

Was actually nuts looking at the stats. 24-0 lead, 41 minutes to go in the game. You'd figure KC spent the entire rest of the game coming back to win at the end. Nope Houston was literally losing within 10 minutes of going up 24-0.

Merrith

Really good points. Definitely needed better defense but both teams were a clusterfuck the first half. KC gave Houston two easy TDs in the first but then Houston gives away 3 easy TDs in the 2nd. Three of KC''s four second quarter TDs had a combined 81 yards of movement. You just can't do that lol. I guess my point is that while KC and Mahomes are awesome, Houston had to give them a mighty helping hand to fuck themselves over.

"Do you need lube or anything before you rape my asshole? No? Ok, just whenever you're ready Mr Reid. "

I just can't get over the idea they led 24-0 with 11 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter and they didn't run a snap in the entire 2nd half without being down at least 10 points.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vegas live betting had the Chiefs as +370 dogs at the point they were down 0-24. Hope some people made some serious bank.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am on the Titans bandwagon. I hope they stop the Axis of Evil from winning.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Dislike
Reactions: 4 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Chanur hates the 9ers because he's a closet Seahawks bandwagoner who pretends to still like the Chargers for message board cred.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wait...who is the Axis of Evil? They already beat the Pats.
Chiefs, 49ers, and Fudgepackers. They are technically the Triumvirate of Evil, they are missing the Pats to be the full Axis.

Nah the 49ers bandwagon fans in the 80s and 90s are what turned me off to them. They were everywhere in California. Though a lot of them became Cowboys fans in the mid to late 90s.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Merrith

Chiefs, 49ers, and Fudgepackers. They are technically the Triumvirate of Evil, they are missing the Pats to be the full Axis.

Nah the 49ers bandwagon fans in the 80s and 90s are what turned me off to them. They were everywhere in California. Though a lot of them became Cowboys fans in the mid to late 90s.

Ahhh okay. At this point with Eagles, Pats, and Ravens out I don't care who wins the SB. I wouldn't mind seeing Rodgers v. Mahomes just for great potential QB match up, though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Hey, at least Antonio Brown is trying to stay drama free!

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No joke, the Romo/Nantz broadcast is the best in the biz and I find myself watching every game they call on CBS.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

No joke, the Romo/Nantz broadcast is the best in the biz and I find myself watching every game they call on CBS.

part of me wants Romo to take the big money offer, but would we lose him for playoff games if he did that? Beyond the wild card round I mean.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
As far as storylines go I'm liking the Titans and Chiefs which kinda sucks because they can't meet for the superbowl.

part of me wants Romo to take the big money offer, but would we lose him for playoff games if he did that? Beyond the wild card round I mean.

With Romo, ESPN could potentially get some of those games unless the other networks have stupid long contracts for them

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I want the Titans in the SB. One of the commentators mentioned that if they beat the Chiefs, they will be the first team that beat every conference champion on their way to the SB. I want Ryan Tannehill and his 90 yards a game to have that honor. Now that's historic, Uber.

• 4Like