NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

So glad the NFL isnt bringing politics into sports. That way we have no need to talk politics in the sports forum....

I miss the days when this thread was about football.

I WONDER WHY THIS THREAD ISN'T ABOUT FOOTBALL ANYMORE??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? LETS BLAME TOXIC FOH POSTERS AND NOT THE NFL!!!!!!

fucking retards

• 6Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm honestly floored that a league that's filled with majority black players - many of whom from poor socioeconomic situations - have an investment in BLM. Just floored.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm honestly floored that a league that's filled with majority black players - many of whom from poor socioeconomic situations - have an investment in BLM. Just floored.
TIL NFL supports a racist, Marxist organization and no one should complain about it.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

You raise a good point.

Sure, Many of these players may have come from poor neighborhoods, but were perhaps hood famous from being good at sports and raised in a culture that believed lies regarding police brutality and racism. That creates a stranger brew of victim mentality and actual privilege (not the bull shit white privilege narrative that seems to stem from white liberals going through a similar dissonance). How does a rich, privilege athlete reconcile this? Well, speaking out against the lies is increasingly met within resistance, so perpetuating the lies is the path of least resistance and the most immediate approval.

So, yeah, you're right it's not surprising they support dubious organizations like BLM. But does that make the players right? And do these athletes jumping on fad causes actually lend credibility to the causes?

That's not even getting into whether BLM actually helps poor black people. That may be too off topic for this thread, so I won't be the one to go there.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
So you ACTUALLY believe pro athletes are just as susceptible to severe reactions to COVID from everything we know about it??? You’re a fucking moron.

He doesn't believe that. You, however, are dumb enough to believe that in the entire world not one person in peak physical condition has succumbed to the worldwide pandemic. Not a single one. That was you. You made a stupid statement that invited even people who agreed with you to destroy your argument. And it was easy. Even if mine turned out to be wrong, there were others given.

Phew. The player of an indoor form of soccer, definitely in peak athletic condition, is being reported alive!

WOW. Good catch. I googled her name, crazy that it didn't come up that she was actually alive. Oh well, next time a covid ninny tries to claim that there HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE VERIFIED CASE OF OVER REPORTING of covid, I can add elham's name to the growing list.

• 1Moron
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don't think it's possible. As much as I hate seeing him still coach, I don't think he can intentionally be as bad as some of these coaches naturally are. Throw in Cam being able to win a couple games and Belichick's pride, and I see at least 4 wins no matter who's on the team. Flores won 5 with garbage. Belichick is better and hates losing. I can't see him stomaching a 1 win season and that's probably what it will take to get Lawrence. There's no way Belichick can be a bigger loser than Gase, even if he wants to be.

I doubt there's a full season. Most of these players are as terrified of COVID as Kaepernick is of playing. You get one positive case in a locker and they'll all want to go to the hospital and postpone their games for a few weeks/month.

If he has enough key guys opt out, it won't matter how good a coach he is. Also Cam still has a ton of health question marks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He doesn't believe that. You, however, are dumb enough to believe that in the entire world not one person in peak physical condition has succumbed to the worldwide pandemic. Not a single one. That was you. You made a stupid statement that invited even people who agreed with you to destroy your argument. And it was easy. Even if mine turned out to be wrong, there were others given.

WOW. Good catch. I googled her name, crazy that it didn't come up that she was actually alive. Oh well, next time a covid ninny tries to claim that there HASN'T BEEN A SINGLE VERIFIED CASE OF OVER REPORTING of covid, I can add elham's name to the growing list.
ROFL. No one has even approached proving my idea wrong. You had to resort to fake news to even attempt it.

• 1Picard
  • 1Potato
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
To help settle this argument, I'd like to point out that you are all insufferable faggots.

• 2Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Merrith

Get back to football.

I can’t believe smith is in camp. Good for him.

Still can't get over the doc about his recovery. Dude is a warrior, I'll give him that.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
If he has enough key guys opt out, it won't matter how good a coach he is. Also Cam still has a ton of health question marks.

No, I disagree. You put Belichick and Lawrence together which would require the #1 pick. Flores worked with a LOT less and won 5 games. Belichick is not going 1-15 in my lifetime or his.

Merrith

No, I disagree. You put Belichick and Lawrence together which would require the #1 pick. Flores worked with a LOT less and won 5 games. Belichick is not going 1-15 in my lifetime or his.

I'm not even saying they have to finish dead last. He could think Lawrence is worth it to trade up. Ending up in the top 5 picks is a MUCH easier trade up for #1 than if they are picking 25th or lower like they normally would be (or even in the 15-20 range like you might expect from an average first season without Brady for them).

• 1Like

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kind of thinking "fuck you NFL and fuck all of the entitled, whiney, rich-as-fuck-but-still-acting-oppressed players" for at least this season. I'll read on Sunday instead. Thanks for ruining the one sport I looked forward to all year.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
This dude have anything left?

• 1Like

Merrith

This dude have anything left?

Skeptical there's much left in the tank. But honestly it wasn't like the Bucs RB room had a lot going for it?

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Its crazy. Pat wins MVP = #4. Lamar wins MVP = #1? Every GM in the league would pick Mahomes number 1 if they could.

• 1Like