NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
He's more effective than a lot of receivers making that kind of money, and a better blocker than some tackles. If they get him for 15-17M per year, I am OK with it.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yeah I'd be OK with that. He's the most important individual in that offense.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, anyone else remember how the chiefs were down 24-0 5 minutes into the second quarter of the divisional round against Houston and went into halftime up 28-24?

Good times.

Mostly A blur.

8AF31DA5-2785-4045-9685-7B109C331614.jpeg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah big comeback games, even when you expect it, are some of the most memorable. The Atlanta meltdown in the SB, the Chiefs game last year, Flynn coming off the bench bringing the packers back from three down against Romo (in the game that spawned the Never go Full Romo meme), and sadly for me McFatass blowing a lead to Seattle a couple years back are all memories that stick with you. Nothing defines a team's mettle more than keeping their shit together and clawing back from a big hole like that. The KC one last year was especially amazing because Houston had such a good defense and KC never lost its focus or swagger.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Kittle got paid

It is a five-year,, $75 million contract with a signing bonus of $18 million, Bechta told NBC Sports Bay Area. The contract includes $30 million guaranteed at signing and $40 million in total guarantees.

I love it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
That's a lot of money to tie up in a TE. I know he's all world talent, but man that's a lot.
The problem with that view is putting him in the TE bucket. Dude is far more valuable than "just a TE". And in Shanahan's system, he can play all over the place, and block like a tackle if needed.

I am 100% good with that contract. Not that they need me to be or anything, but in the grand scheme of money to hand out this seems like a good one.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
Him being tagged as a TE also brings his price tag down naturally. There's at least 5 or 6 WR's making more.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Him being tagged as a TE also brings his price tag down naturally. There's at least 5 or 6 WR's making more.
I don't think they should make more either personally. IMO you pay your QB and good lineman.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Kittle is worth it. He's like an extra linemen. That's also the 49ers biggest offensive playmaker.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Well, I thought he should and would get 15 a year, but Kittle got 13. That is still fucking great for a TE. 5 Years, 40 guaranteed, 18 million to sign. Thats rare for the 49ers to structure such a lucrative contract top to bottom, but if anyone deserves, its George.

Now he is getting crispy money, all he has to do is continue to play like the maniac he is and man this should be fun to watch over the next half decade. He is still young too. And like many have said, he is basically an extra offensive lineman. He blocks just as well as a traditional big guard or tackle, the guy is unbelievable, not only that but his down field blocking is top tier. Your getting a TE/OL/WR in one package. Not to mention he has been leading the league in YAC!!!

PFF rated him as the best player in the ENTIRE NFL last year. I think he can get even better.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
That's such a huge sum of money tied into a non-QB/pass rusher/LT. I know Kittle is amazing and I'm sure they had to do this but NFL parity is THE big thing. San Fran went from 4-12 to 13-3 but there's no guarantee they won't drop like a rock this year. There's never guarantees but a ton of resources went to one dude. A dude who was even better in the 4-12 season than last year. Just like amazing McCaffrey, one dude doesn't mean shit in the W/L column and I always hate to see teams reset the market especially after the NFL went full blown political.

I'm glad Kittle 'got his' I guess but I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see the 9'ers drop back down to average this year. Rams fans say hey!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The TV renegotiation is right around the corner, I'm guess it will make Kittle's contract seem kinda conservative.

• 2Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
You can't get sentimental in the NFL, but I think you pay some guys. Kittle besides being amazing on the field is great in the locker room too. He is an inspiration to other guys on the team and makes it fun to be a 49er. In theory yeah, everyone is replaceable with a younger cheaper option, but if a guy is a fundamental part of the heart and soul of your team, you gotta keep that guy around even if it costs you. The 9ers have shown they're willing to cut stars loose for the good of the team (Buckner) but GK is really special and I don't think you let that go.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Lot of money for a tight end.

That's what HE said.

Ba dum biiiish.

The league needs more players like Kittle. I know it is a QB league, but you gotta pay the players people like to watch and are glue guys on your team.

I would pay Kittle. And McCaffrey. Regardless of position.

Thinking of fucking Antonio Brown being paid again? Ridiculous. Get that fucking poisonous cancer out of here. When the league gave Michael Vick a second chance I was disgusted, and I am a life-long Falcon's fan (who never liked Vick anyway, I am not big on running QBs).