NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Cam needs to throw a hail mary every down or just run it himself. I'd rather Cam throw ints. than have turnovers
This team is playing like a bunch of mouthbreathers no Chads...

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Goff playing like trash, Dolphins haven't stopped a single run for less than 4 yards yet, LETS KEEP THROWING IT!!!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Inexcusable fucking decision to keep throwing the ball when they can't stop the run and then throw a terrible fucking pick. Doing shit bad teams do.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Classic first half Bengals looking like a legit team. Only to throw it all away in the second half.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I want to see Johnny Hekker signed to one of those ridiculous Bollywood action movies. The protaganist meets him in passing at the beginning of the film. During the final battle, Hekker shows up to help with a football. He kicks it around, bouncing it off the bad guys heads and killing them like Captain America's shield. His last kick drives the football into the helicopter that the bad guy is in, bringing it down and forcing him to fight the protaganist. The protaganist and Hekker share a brief nod, before Johnny turns and walks back down the far side of a hill, his job finished.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
lol ok this is a loss. Getting ready to take a 14-7 lead, fumble for a 89 yard TD, then punt return TD. God damn.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Oh bullshit, it was a fumble return and a punt return. This is apparently the easiest game Tua has ever played, he doesn't even have to do anything.
How is that not taking it to them? And the Miami defense, outside of the 1st drive, has been all over the Rams. I know you don't take criticism of your team very well, but the fact is Miami is owning that game so far.

And I didn't say shit about Tua, other than "welcome to the NFL" when the Rams crushed him

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Averaging 5.73 yards a carry and we're losing 21-7. McVay should try to stick with what's working.

It's self inflicted. Just shut up moron.

• 1Picard