NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's ok Kaines, if I was a Cowboys fan this season I'd be lashing out in a blind rage too.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
My bad they lost to Buffalo not Seattle. But you think they will go 3-2 against the division??
Got me the games are usually close and we've owned the Cards recently. (though obviously they're better than they've been) We've also got the Pats at home and I'm not putting the Dolphins game in the loss column just yet. They have to win 4 of their remaining 9 games to finish with a winning record. Division games are almost always close, we take one off the Seachickens all the time.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Got me the games are usually close and we've owned the Cards recently. (though obviously they're better than they've been) We've also got the Pats at home and I'm not putting the Dolphins game in the loss column just yet. They have to win 4 of their remaining 9 games to finish with a winning record. Division games are almost always close, we take one off the Seachickens all the time.

FFS some years it felt like thats all Jeff Fisher knew how to do, was beat us once a year

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its so weird to see Ben not hold the ball since it was his schtick forever. Saw a stat today that his 2.29 second average release this year is not only the fastest in the NFL but by any QB since 2016.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Its so weird to see Ben not hold the ball since it was his schtick forever. Saw a stat today that his 2.29 second average release this year is not only the fastest in the NFL but by any QB since 2016.

That's pretty crazy, actually. I know when Diontae is healthy and playing he'll hit him for a lot of shorter, move the sticks, routes.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
RE: The Pats, drafting has rarely been their main road to getting talent. Pats were masters of getting guys with a little bit left in the tank to come in and sign sweet short term deals for a chance to get a ring. Then Darth Bill would trade you off to some dipshit franchise and your stats would fall off a cliff, leaving the Pats mostly off the hook for any cap damage. For a while, with that JV HS Football division they sit in, odds were good if you were on the team for two years you would snag a ring. It has not been that way for the Pats for a few years and thus they lack the leverage to get vets with a little juice on the cheap. And unless you name is Matt Patricia or Mike McDoofus, you are not falling for Darth Bill's bargain bin trades anymore. Add the fact that Coronachan has taken away Bill's other major edge, his great gameplanning, and you end up with the current season they are having.

Cam is not the problem for the Evil Empire, but he is not the solution either. And worse, I think both Bill and Tom are hanging around out of some dick measuring contest of who gets more credit for the rings. If there were any consistently good teams in that division, I would say dynasty over, but lets face it; no one else has been able to put together a solid year in that division for years. The minute the Pats manage to get a decent QB on their roster who can game manage, I think they probably go back to their easy peasy road to home field in the AFC. Until then, expect more of the same. Other people just got wise to their strategies.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pats also get the "Superbowl Discount". Proven vets were willing to take a cut in pay just to have a chance at the ring. Even Brady did that.

Now that Brady is gone and Bill doesn't look so hot, I suspect that discount isn't going to be much of a factor anymore. The Pats will have to draft smart and pay just like everyone else.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
1604164936592.png

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Pats also would get some dip shit team/GM to pay a "troubled" star lots of money, then when they'd either get cut or traded or peanuts the Pats would scoop them up and they'd shape up under "The Patriot Way" right into another ring for Tom.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Will be surprised if we beat Balt at their place. This series is insane. its like 23-23 for each team and avg points scored is like 20 for the Steelers and 21 for the Ravens.

That said, its a bigger game I think for the Ravens than us.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A few years? They won a Super Bowl in 2019...
They also started losing SBs and the along with it the ability to snap their fingers to get decent vets at a bargain price. Plus that 2019 was probably the most utterly anemic SB in history against a Rams team who's one productive offensive player was hiding a major injury.

Fadaar

That guy
They lost in 2007, 8 years into Brady's career. Would you like to try again? I do agree though that 2019 team was by far the weakest Pats team to make it to the SB and they only lost because of Rams offensive incompetence.

Merrith

Will be surprised if we beat Balt at their place. This series is insane. its like 23-23 for each team and avg points scored is like 20 for the Steelers and 21 for the Ravens.

That said, its a bigger game I think for the Ravens than us.

Hope Diontae Johnson goes fucking ham tomorrow.

Fadaar

That guy
so what's the over/under on Daniel Jones sacks Monday night? i'm probably not going to stay up to watch much past the 1st qtr/half (f u 5:15 AM start time) but i'm curious to see if he survives

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
qback.png

3 top comments from a video on the Florida vs Missouri fight today. The Cowgirls not doing anything to Bostic is gonna be a meme for a good long while.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
He's a fucking ginger. How is anyone supposed to care about a 'person' with no soul? Only so much can be expected of any man.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Oh and is it too early to declare the Di'nucci era has begun in Dallas, or do I have to wait for him to complete a pass?