NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Wait, 10 am game after daylight savings time ends? Scheduled loss, god damn fuck these idiots making me wake up ass early on a Sunday. Oh yeah wait an extra hour of sleep? Lol

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
when did pats lose 3 straight? This is ambrosia. Unble Bill is nothing more than a grumpy old fart who coasted on Pretty Boy's talent.
Also, put 10 on Jets for big returns today.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
They also started losing SBs and the along with it the ability to snap their fingers to get decent vets at a bargain price. Plus that 2019 was probably the most utterly anemic SB in history against a Rams team who's one productive offensive player was hiding a major injury.

Pats have still won half of the last four Super Bowls. The drop off the cliff didn't happen until last year when the Pats got Tannehill'ed.

Lunis

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we can't beat the Patriots today, with their top players out & Cam throwing balls in the dirt, then i quit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
All right, I'm ready for the Rams to come out and sleepwalk through the first half then try to fight back into the game only to piss me off and lose at the last second or something.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
All right, I'm ready for the Rams to come out and sleepwalk through the first half then try to fight back into the game only to piss me off and lose at the last second or something.
I could live with all that. Tua debut is exciting.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Holy shit, wind in Cleveland was insane on that kick

EDIT Welcome to the NFL Tua --Aaron Donald

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user