NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Him plus another coach today. Seems like they could still play if they get it under control today and no more positives.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

wowzers, didn't really see that coming. After the season for sure but not during.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente

wowzers, didn't really see that coming. After the season for sure but not during.
Overdue by a number of seasons, but yeah, I wouldn't have really expected it mid season. But I guess if you're going to do it, do it with a couple of extra days before the next game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Watching aggressively mediocre football

Snappily half-hearted, focused sleepwalking, please god don't let me get injured.

Speaking of which Burrow's injury is perfect 2020 bullshit. I hope he comes back but let's face it. Developing promising QB's does not usually start by treating their leg like salt water taffy knocking them out for a season+

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Gees Im surprised Gase is still hanging in there with all these firings. I know they are just gonna ride him to get 1OA pick, but damn youd think they would want to see what they have with Darnold with a different coach.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Patricia was an absolutely worthless coach but I hate all the retarded Caldwell shit. Guy was fucking 4-25 against teams with a winning record and still barely coached winning ball. Those Schwartz teams were loaded and just needed somewhat competent coaching. I know Lions fans have rarely seen competent coaching but Caldwell isnt a solution...for any team. There's a reason he's not a HC.

• 1Like

WorryPlaysGames

Blackwing Lair Raider
The Broncos' just lost ALL three QB's to COVID. They have no QB's on the roster for the game tomorrow.

RUN ALL THE TIME

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
San Fran not allowed to play at home. Lolololololol

Denver playing a practice squad WR at QB

Gase still has a job

fucking 2020

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Broncos' just lost ALL three QB's to COVID. They have no QB's on the roster for the game tomorrow.

RUN ALL THE TIME

Lmao Lol GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Touchdown
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can Nagy please get China lung? I’d rather my youngest run the bears from his madden game than Nagy.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its hilarious how they kept pushing back the Steelers/Ravens game cuz of COVID but make the Broncos play with a 4th string QB lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
San Fran not allowed to play at home. Lolololololol

Denver playing a practice squad WR at QB

Gase still has a job

fucking 2020
I cannot believe San Fran is not allowed to practice or play at their stadium/practice facility for 3 weeks. They have 2 home games during that time. That is crazy, this season has been terrible for San Fran between injuries and now this crap!

Rease

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aaahhhh....why not Elway for 1 game? I bet he can still sling it with his weird looking fingers.
Von Miller posted on twitter "I have been waiting for this my whole life...Von Elway!" why not hehe

• 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Seemed weird the nfl would force the Broncos to play but makes a bit more sense now. Fuck’em

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users