NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ya go for it

use this one if we win.

View attachment 330181

I probably just broke the Bills curse.
Man, I'm not trying to get killed here. I don't want to end up floating face down in Lake Erie

That's nowhere near as bad as wearing a Maple Leafs jersey to a Sabres home game, but still....

Ok Real Talk NFL Fans.

I have rocked this Avatar all year, do you guys even know who this is ?
I had no idea: I had to cheat. But I found it super interesting that he was criticized for trading players away to build up the Bills long term, and...well, what do ya know...they're in the playoffs now!
Erronius Erronius

This is what i want your avatar to be if The Bills win. Or something very similar with Classic #78

wy3nd5tujxpqjflo1bui.jpg

I thought OJ was #32?

(I'm kidding LOL)

But no, seriously, I'll totally rock #78 for 3 months if the Bills beat the Chiefs.

But that's a no on Joe Montana, LOL. But if you'll take Delaney, DT or Mahomes for 3 months if the Chiefs win, we can call for Amod Amod to witness!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
All I know for sure is that I would pay good money to watch games with a Rivers/Romo broadcast team.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Man, I'm not trying to get killed here. I don't want to end up floating face down in Lake Erie

That's nowhere near as bad as wearing a Maple Leafs jersey to a Sabres home game, but still....

I had no idea: I had to cheat. But I found it super interesting that he was criticized for trading players away to build up the Bills long term, and...well, what do ya know...they're in the playoffs now!

I thought OJ was #32?

(I'm kidding LOL)

But no, seriously, I'll totally rock #78 for 3 months if the Bills beat the Chiefs.

But that's a no on Joe Montana, LOL. But if you'll take Delaney, DT or Mahomes for 3 months if the Chiefs win, we can call for Amod Amod to witness!
please format the bet in an easy to understand manner and there will be a witness

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
please format the bet in an easy to understand manner and there will be a witness
If the Chiefs beat the Bills this Sunday, Nester Nester wears an avatar of one of the 3 players I listed, for 3 months (either Joe Delaney, Derrick Thomas or Pat motherfucking Mahomes)

If the Bills beat the Chiefs this Sunday, I will wear an avatar of Bruce Smith #78 for 3 months

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Eli Beat TOM BRADY in the Super bowl after TOM had won 18 straight games
Kept the GOAT from Perfection is HOF worth for me!

THEN he beat Tom again in the big game.

66% of the GOATS super bowl losses can be contributed to Eli.

Give that man a seat at the HOF next to his bro.

Pretty sure the defense holding what was the best offense of all time at that point to 14 points is why the won.

People remember the helmet catch play, but Eli's stats overall that game were just ok

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Pretty sure the defense holding what was the best offense of all time at that point to 14 points is why the won.

People remember the helmet catch play, but Eli's stats overall that game were just ok
right but it's the QB who always gets the credit.

And people forget that he did do a pretty amazing job of avoiding a sack on the helmet catch so it wasn't just Tyree.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm

People always forget when the D does the carrying. This is why Alex Smith diehards think he was the main reason we had a good record with him starting.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Behold Irrefutable stats that prove Eli deserves Hall of Fame status. He is such a humanitarian too.

1611344985523.jpeg

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Patrick Mahomes clearing concussion protocol today is proof that my masturbation sigils work.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users