NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
It feels as all in on the next year or two as anyone can be.
If I'm really going all in I give that much for Aaron Rodgers. I'm not sold on Stafford at all. Man, imagine getting Tom Brady for fucking nothing instead of spending 2 1st round picks for a guy that's won nothing.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Ramsey was 2 firsts right? So his second was 2021, so these must be 2022 and 2023. LOL
Yeah, it's 22 and 23. They haven't had a 1st since they drafted Goff in 2016 lol. They've traded 7 consecutive 1sts away.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If I'm really going all in I give that much for Aaron Rodgers. I'm not sold on Stafford at all. Man, imagine getting Tom Brady for fucking nothing instead of spending 2 1st round picks for a guy that's won nothing.

At this rate, Houston will be asking for four 1sts for Watson.

• 2Like

Sterling

El Presidente
At this rate, Houston will be asking for four 1sts for Watson.
Yeah, that's kind of scary. I'd like Watson, but not sure I'd want him for what it'd cost. Some crazy Tua, 3, 18, 36, 50, next year's 1 and 2, and some players shit is scary.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Bruh... you know that he hasn't even won a playoff game in his career right?
I've said exactly this. It's why I'm extremely skeptical. That said, they gotta do something to make sure AD doesn't end his career ringless.

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well after thinking about it, maybe that is just what a proven QB is worth in todays NFL. Sure he's no worldbeater, but he's played pretty consistently well for years on a team that has always sucked. I don't expect him to come out setting records next year, but if the rest of the keep can keep from regressing in the offseason they'll be in an excellent position for a year or two.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, Stafford is a good player. Not amazing, but certainly above average. Detroit just can't get it together long term. They drove 2 all time dudes into early retirement.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I was on board for the niners to go for stafford but I'm glad they didn't pay that much. The Rams keep mortgaging the future to win now and then not winning. The way they're going when Mcvay gets fired some poor bastard is going to get a team of super expensive senior citizens and no draft picks for 5 years.

• 2Solidarity

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's possible the Lions will have moved Goff somewhere else before the season starts or perhaps it is already part of something we just haven't heard about yet

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
I wonder what it's going to be like for Stafford to not be able to throw for 200 yards in garbage time of the second half anymore. There goes his fantasy value.

Sterling

El Presidente
I wonder what it's going to be like for Stafford to not be able to throw for 200 yards in garbage time of the second half anymore. There goes his fantasy value.
On the other hand, he gets to play with an actual defense and has receivers that run after they catch the ball.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I maintain this makes the Rams significantly better. Stafford isn't a fantastic QB, but he can absolutely make the tough throws and can read the field. It may take him a year to settle into the new offense, but it is still a big step up for them.

When you think about where those 1st round picks are actually going to be, that is where I think this gets interesting. I mean if it works out and Stafford takes them to the SB in a couple years, you are looking at end of the 1st round picks. So not nearly as valuable.

As BrutulTM BrutulTM said though. I was OK with the Niners going after Stafford for like a 2nd and Jimmy G. 2 1st round picks? Nope.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
My question is, why would you jump on STAFFORD so aggressively. Not that he's bad but that's a king's ransom. For that price they should have been able to convince Houston to give Watson the trade he wanted.
To me this sets the Watson price at 4-5 1st round picks.

I think the Rams would have been playing the Buccs in the NFC championship of they had done this last off season. You make these kind of moves for a chance at a ring. Its never guaranteed. Id argue they are doing exactly whats been expected of them so far.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Top 5 in worst trades ever. Rams keep wasting top picks but winning the Superbowl is a lot harder than just selling off future assets all the time. Hell, Shanahan is a better coach who didn't give up all his 1sts and still hasn't won a ring. I like the Rams but what is McVay going to do if he wins? Retire and just show off that one ring over and over? Get himself fired and demand the next team's GM sell off everything for other team's leftovers? His window is really small and Stafford is not that good. Decent, but not a top 10 guy. Maybe, if this doesn't work, they can go after Tannehill next? LMAO.

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Top 5 in worst trades ever. Rams keep wasting top picks but winning the Superbowl is a lot harder than just selling off future assets all the time. Hell, Shanahan is a better coach who didn't give up all his 1sts and still hasn't won a ring. I like the Rams but what is McVay going to do if he wins? Retire and just show off that one ring over and over? Get himself fired and demand the next team's GM sell off everything for other team's leftovers? His window is really small and Stafford is not that good. Decent, but not a top 10 guy. Maybe, if this doesn't work, they can go after Tannehill next? LMAO.
He has been top 10 in passing a number of times. Top 5 several times as well.

I think you guys vastly under rate him. He is one of the better QBs in the league. He has been on a completely shit team for ever. He is much better than Goff.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Stafford 4th all time in passing yards per game.

Rams are still retarded.

1st round picks are pretty valuable. Guess how the Rams got Aaron Donald? The 13th overall pick.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users