NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I hate the 1st round as a Pats fan.

As a Bucs fan though! They got exactly what they needed!

• 6Worf
Reactions: 5 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Could it be that the Packers know something about Rodgers that no one else does? Something is just off about that move.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I didn’t even think it was possible to hate Pats fans more. Impressive

AdvancedChillyCowbird-size_restricted.gif

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Best QB in the division. Best RB in the league. Best WR in the draft. SUPERBOWL!!!!

Mad Lamb fell to you guys. Still don't know how people can't look at what the 49ers continue to do and not expect them to run the NFC for the next few years. Lynch is very, very good at his job.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Could it be that the Packers know something about Rodgers that no one else does? Something is just off about that move.

Maybe they think someone younger could do better behind that O Line and throwing to Davante Adams and some guys.

Sterling

El Presidente
Rodgers getting traded to the Patriots for a 5th round pick and a swap of 7ths next season.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe this is why the Chiefs didn't want to overpay for a grumpy veteran running back.

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
Maybe they think someone younger could do better behind that O Line and throwing to Davante Adams and some guys.

Maybe they think that Love is the guy, and will develop more into the guy holding Rodgers' clip board for 3 years? I will admit them trading up to take him to do just that seems odd at best however.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Not NO ONE else. I've known for years that he's a bum.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
The #49ers traded the No. 31 pick, No. 117 (fourth round) and No. 176 (fifth) for pick No. 25 on Thursday.
The Packers traded the No. 30 pick and No. 136 (fourth) for pick No. 26.

This makes it feel like the 49ers overpaid to move up. But again, since that 4th was essentially free I can't be too upset by it.

It sounds like Shanahan is in love with Aiyuk, which is great. But don't forget that they moved up in the 2nd just 2 years ago to grab Pettis. And while he flashed some really good potential, he crashed and burned last year. Hopefully their evaluation is better for Aiyuk.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Some of these throws are really nice. Trying to talk myself into this guy.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

He has weapons around him now. Always a good start. If the O line can keep him upright? He should be ok. Hardest thing for him? It’s a good division now.

It could be worse...you could have Trubisky.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
He has weapons around him now. Always a good start. If the O line can keep him upright? He should be ok. Hardest thing for him? It’s a good division now.

It could be worse...you could have Trubisky.
Well we still have no LT really. The rest of the line was way improved though.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

Pretty sure I posted this before, but worth a watch. I like this guys video breakdowns, he explains it all pretty well.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I hate the 1st round as a Pats fan.

As a Bucs fan though! They got exactly what they needed!

Follow your heart, young man. Go ahead and just switch for good. You know the Evil Empire will just bring you down. Be happy and carefree, like Brady and Gronk are today. No one will mind if the Pats disappear...completely.

Chanur Chanur , I like you bro so I just wont mention #10's name anymore. Or Draft Pick 6 will be the code word. That was almost a good game by DP6, but he pulled a Rivers late. Yeah, that sounds good.

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Any Texas Tech fans? How good is that LB the Seahawks took? His college coach says he is the next Bobby Wagner(he coached Bobby at Utah) but thats high praise and a lot to try and live up to.

Tech fan here - He tracks extremely well sideline-to-sideline, not a world-destroyer in pass rush or anything like that. Definitely some Leighton Vander Esch to him. Undeniable athleticism, but even though I love my team in Lubbock, it could be a risky pick. He is a gamer though, and he played an awful defense. Really their only big bright spot. Kept hearing quite a bit the last week here in Dallas that people were hearing he was trending towards a 1st round pick.

Can't fucking believe Lamb fell to Dallas at #17 lol. All the buzz was Chaisson as Dallas' pick, and I didn't hate Chaisson but so happy we went Best Player Available. Even better that Philly wanted to move to #16 to take him haha. Gives the option to move on from Amari in '22 or Gallup. None of those defenders left on the board were worth a first (other than the linebackers Queen & Murray). In great shape to let the board come to them at #51 -> Diggs, CB. Maybe a Safety. Loving it.

That Love pick for Green Bay was beyond retarded - Rodgers is absolutely the kind of person who will hold a grudge for the 3-years he will be there, and have it affect his team and his performance. Ask his family.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users