NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
FedEx officially asked Redskins to change team name (they own stadium naming rights).

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Change it to Washington Karens. Keep the troll alive.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The name is very offensive. They should be the Maryland Redskins.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The name is very offensive. They should be the Maryland Redskins.

Well, I think come 2027 (around then) their time in Landover will be up and the city wants them to come back. Who knows, though.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
  • 2Like

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Every non black should kneel and come up with whatever thing they want to protest.

I'm protesting non smooth peanut butter. Its not about the anthem or black people its about non smooth peanut butter.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm curious if players will kneel for this black national anthem. I'd never even heard of it till the articles came out.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
I honestly think we are being trolled. This year I learned there is a black anthem, flag, and holiday (Juneteenth). We all know they have their own language. You would think we were talking about another country at this point.

• 2Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This black lives matter shit is penetrating literally every fucking facet of life and its sickening as fuck. Almost every person I talk to feels the same.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The XFL seemed pointless in the early 2000s, but who woulda thunk the NFL's strategy would be to make the XFL seem like time traveling geniuses. The league with more violence and edgier content and floozier cheerleaders just failed, so the NFL took that to mean people want a league full of PC bullshit and no hitting and homosexual male cheerleaders!

Now the XFL is back, and the media is weirdly labelling it the football league for racists Trump supporters thinking that will hurt them. I dunno, the XFL may always struggle because of the talent gap, but they have an opportunity to at least provide a foil to the NFL that maybe gets the NFL to stop bending over backwards to punk themselves? Probably not, but I wish because the NFL is just not fun to watch or follow anymore.

At least China hates football so they haven't sold out to the commies yet. That's something.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande

What do you like most about the NFL in recent years? I just can't stay interested anymore between the social justice deal constantly and butchering the game to the point refs don't even seem to understand rules anymore. Only reason I've watched in recent years is rooting for the Pats in the hopes of drinking up the salt tears, but even that got boring. The NFL seems to want my demo to fuck off, so why shouldn't I. Maybe you're their preferred demo, for now, though?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I started watching less NFL when the completely inconsistent reffing made game outcomes arbitrary but the kneeling shit that Kaepernick started was the final nail in the coffin for me

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users