NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Real talk, Washington Warriors has been the obvious name change for awhile. Consonance, sounds cool, and there’s tons of promotional possibilities from the movie too. “Warriors, come out and plaaaaayyy”, colors almost match, etc.

Synder sucks dick, and Washington fucked up the last name change by creating one of the worst team names in sports (fucking Wizards lol), so this will undoubtedly result in a total shit show of a team name.

Please describe the Washington Warrior mascot and logo so I can explain how it will be called racist.

This isn't because the name Redskins just is a tiny bit too insensitive, so no, Warriors or Braves isn't going to fly. Maybe Redtails, but they'll be accused of insincere pandering. Why? because all this has nothing to do with the actual name and whether it's objectively inappropriate or insensitive.

Starting to understand why so many people are just saying "this is fine" with things like the NFL. Maybe just ignorant of where cancel culture is headed. Because shucks apparently Redskins was too insensitive and the mobs will be placated by changing the name to Warriors, roooight?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I don't give a shit about the politics of the players, coaches, or league.

lol at not giving a shit about your advertising stats going to an organization actively trying to completely annihilate your way of life and kowtowing to a communist insurrection of the united states

• 2Like
  • 2Picard
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

I'm glad they cut half the pre season but all of it seems like a bad idea.

Fadaar

That guy
change the name to the Maryland Redskins and be like we changed it now fuck off

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Getting worked up about sports team names is classic olde style Karen stuff. Back when a Karen took on the Big Issues.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Can we not go full retard in this thread please?

Bro, where you at? Here, to make us both feel a lot better. Which team you more excited to watch now that Newton is in NE? You know it's still TB, right?

OIP.RKD-hj20nAcaMED6-vKH5QHaEK

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
lol at not giving a shit about your advertising stats going to an organization actively trying to completely annihilate your way of life and kowtowing to a communist insurrection of the united states

I'm sure if I stop watching football that will all come to an end.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme

@Colin if you didn’t want a job this season you could have just said so.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users
I'm stuck on this whole post-NE Brady thing. Browns fan here, no secret, but you know I do love me some hatin' on the Patriots!

But Brady ... left. Brady is 1) freakin amazing athlete 2) fuckin irritating.

It kind of is coming down to, do I maybe want to see Bill Belichek not give a fuck and still figure out how to win?

I seriously am leaning toward that option. Coach Hoodie would prove is one of the greatest coaches of all time. He is, so no problem with that.

But then there is Tom. Does Tom need another medal on his chest? Doesn't he deserve the chance to try what very few succeed at? I don't want to be hasty. Let's see, filthy rich, still young, married to a supermodel....

Go Pats.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm

@Colin if you didn’t want a job this season you could have just said so.

So he wants a war. Sadly, he is that dumb to go down that road. Give them their own country, and let's see how it goes. Give them California.

• 2Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Grandmaster Jay said the joggers will "take texas" as a place for his new ethno state.

lol. The whole BLM extremism is ridiculous. These people dont want to assimilate, they want to literally steal their own country.

• 4Like

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Guys, cmon, can't we just talk about how awesome football is while it lasts, and ignore the people ruining football.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Guys, cmon, can't we just talk about how awesome football is while it lasts, and ignore the people ruining football.

I mean, I'm still going to watch every game. But people should be free to not watch if they don't want to.