NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like the XFL was Smith's best chance to actually play professionally again. That serious of an injury and that long of a layoff at his age, no way he plays for an NFL team again unless it's a few pity plays.
I feel like he could easily be a backup somewhere. I'm just not sure he wants that role.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

"My second year in the league I thought it'd be cool, I put a visor on my helmet," Watt said Wednesday. "I was like, 'It looks so cool, I wanna put a visor on.' I had it on for about three periods of practice and I said, 'Take this sucker off I'm gonna die out here.' ... So now you're gonna put something around my mouth? You can keep that. If that comes into play, I don't think you're gonna see me on the field."

sadly, I think a lot of players could take this position

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hope you didn't think that I didn't know who the red tails were. Outside of rosa parks and MLK, there's only like 4 things they rotate through talking about for Black History month.

I more meant that it was a shitty movie that was vastly inferior to 1995's The Tuskegee Airmen, although I suppose that name doesn't flow quite as well for a sports team.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I do wonder when we'll finally see a wave of retirements that will open up some more QB spots around the league. Brady/Brees/Roethlisberger/Rivers all up there.

Rivers is gonna have a good year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
He needs to ditch the fuck it go deep when the game is on the line mentality from 2nd half of last year.
He wont have to do that since Indy isnt bottom 5 Oline and Reich knows how to scheme.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He wont have to do that since Indy isnt bottom 5 Oline and Reich knows how to scheme.

Berry: 100 facts for the 2020 fantasy football season

36. Since 2014, Philip Rivers has finished as a top-10 QB in total points just once.

37. Last season, when Rivers was pressured, he had more interceptions (seven) than touchdowns (six).

38. Last season, when Rivers was pressured, he ranked 21st in points per pass attempt.

39. Last season, the Chargers were seventh best at preventing pressure.

40. The Colts, Rivers' new team, were 25th.

These stats surprised me.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
They are misleading. They were 7th best because he was getting rid of the ball immediately. Much to the teams detriment. We had 2nd and 3rd string guys in a lot of the season.

I almost was going to say, we'll find out this year if Rivers' ability to get rid of the ball quickly was the main reason for their ranking.

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly, unless a vaccine is suddenly readily available, I just don't see this season happening in any sense of normalcy.

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Been watching a lot of the past Super Bowls lately. Made my way down to the Harbaugh bowl,and holy shit. What a difference a few years make. Kaepenick, Ray Rice, John Harbaugh... How insufferable would Kaepernick be if he had won?

Fadaar

That guy
Cowboys, Chargers, same thing. Decent regular season W/L, high offense numbers, LOL playoff performance.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Cowboys, Chargers, same thing. Decent regular season W/L, high offense numbers, LOL playoff performance.
New QBs for the Chargers and after this year is a shit show probably a new coach and GM. Almost a whole new team!