NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I know a lot of Native people and have yet to meet one that actually gives a shit about the Redskins. Change the name, don't change the name, nobody really gives a shit. Making a big giant thing out of it is the stupid part.

That's all the media and our social arbiter Karens have been doing the last 5 years. These people don't even watch the game! 73% male audience. Tell me one dude that likes football who gives a damn?

All I wanted to do was cheer on my new expansion team, the Tampa Bay Patriots, and see if Tom Lady could get The One Ring before Darth Bill. Instead, the last thing I want to do is encourage more of this behavior while having to hear social media garbage during the broadcast and all week leading up to the next game. Not worth it. Not even close.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Doesn't seem super horrible but that might still make players say fuck that.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
109051688_3281756621917975_1477530506542627127_o.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 8 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The Chargers 2020-At least we're not the Redskins!

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

Doesn't seem super horrible but that might still make players say fuck that.
Roflmao. How in the unholy fuck is that thing supposed to do a goddamn thing to combat China Lung. "Masks" have turned into nothing but a fucking fashion statement anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Maybe the trademark is 6D chess by Snyder. If all the names we like are trademarked, we have to shelve this change for at least another year!

The redskins don't have a trademark on their current name and logo, do they? So unless the realtor plans to sue and has george soros backing him, I'm not sure this will bother them.

On a related note, I wish he would have left radskins alone. Force them into a truly awful name instead of trying to take away all the options.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Chargers are going to have to pay Bosa so much money. Sadface.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just imagining what Chase Young will end up costing in 4-5 years. Assuming he lives up to the hype.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
More than the Washington Redtail Hawkwarriors are willing to pay.

Nah they'll just let all the other good talent on the D line walk, then an overpaid Chase Young won't be able to produce as teams only worry about him.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user