NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know it’ll never happen but I wish Kittle and Kelce could be on the same team.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

The Jaguars are indeed looking to trade running back Leonard Fournette, PFT has confirmed. So will the Jaguars find someone to take Fournette, the fourth overall pick in the 2017 draft (a/k/a the guy taken four spots before Christian McCaffrey, six before Patrick Mahomes, and seven before Deshaun Watson), off their hands?

Seems like someone you have to wonder, even at just $4M, if he is someone you even want in your locker room.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Fournette seems to run into piles of people. Plus I assume he wants big $$$ when his rookie contract is up.

63503BA3-117E-4D51-B8F2-81246ECB61FB.jpeg

Maybe he is a product of a shitty O in Jacksonville....he did have Uncle Rico as his QB.

• 1Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fournette seems to run into piles of people. Plus I assume he wants big $$$ when his rookie contract is up.

View attachment 263896
Maybe he is a product of a shitty O in Jacksonville....he did have Uncle Rico as his QB.

Basically all career bests last year, finally showed he could play close to a full season, too. Heard he got his shit together off the field last offseason some. Not sure what kind of contract he's going to be looking for, but he'd be an upgrade for a lot of teams right now.

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
I know it’ll never happen but I wish Kittle and Kelce could be on the same team.

We already had Gronk and Hernandez on the same team. Most teams would be happy with a TE anywhere near as good as Kittle or Kelce.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We already had Gronk and Hernandez on the same team. Most teams would be happy with a TE anywhere near as good as Kittle or Kelce.
Not what I meant. I was talking in general how they are becoming bros.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fuckin can't get Bleacher Report links to work...

Anyway, looks like Gronk wants to play in Tampa.

EDIT: Looks like he was traded there!

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Fuckin can't get Bleacher Report links to work...

Anyway, looks like Grink wants to play in Tampa.

EDIT: Looks like he was traded there!

Bucs going to clean house in the old-timers game at the ProBowl

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Skinner

Trakanon Raider
So does the first defender who tackles Gronk get to become the new 24/7 WWE champion?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users