Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Percy Harvin apparently wants to make a comeback

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've seen other people suggesting something similar. Would be nice to get something done before the draft.

Redskins beat guys have suggested Williams is likely to get traded during the draft. I have a feeling it'll be at the start of Day 2 after all the top OT's are gone in Round 1 and we see which teams are still in need.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
4 amazing OL will go top 12 in round 1
Will be interesting if the trade for Trent is for a 1 year rental or if the new team can get an extension in the works and thus much better compensation. Hard to negotiate With other teams players in this new world. reports are he wants $20m a year

will be interesting to see if Yannick moves. He has been shooting himself in the foot on Twitter.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Will be interesting if the trade for Trent is for a 1 year rental or if the new team can get an extension in the works and thus much better compensation. Hard to negotiate With other teams players in this new world. reports are he wants $20m a year

will be interesting to see if Yannick moves. He has been shooting himself in the foot on Twitter.

20 million a year? He is good but he is 31. That’s a ton of cash. Some team will make this happen. I am going to wonder if not being able to get a medical exam done plays into things.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm
20 million a year? He is good but he is 31. That’s a ton of cash. Some team will make this happen. I am going to wonder if not being able to get a medical exam done plays into things.

Teams are desperate for OL help, especially great left tackles but $20M/year with no physical... get outta here...

I live here in DC now and I love how big of a shitshow the Redskins are lol. Redskins fans were some of the most loyal in existence. Yeah the Hogs are old but I was told the world used to shut down during redskins games up here outside of bars and people at home watching football. Dan Snyder has done everything he can to kill that off lol

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Teams are desperate for OL help, especially great left tackles but $20M/year with no physical... get outta here...

I live here in DC now and I love how big of a shitshow the Redskins are lol. Redskins fans were some of the most loyal in existence. Yeah the Hogs are old but I was told the world used to shut down during redskins games up here outside of bars and people at home watching football. Dan Snyder has done everything he can to kill that off lol

I am waiting for the skins to screw up a non brainier 2nd pick.

Merrith

Not sure all 4 will be gone in the top 12. Possible, though. I've heard Tret's agent said they'd accept something between $16-18M a year. I think it's still a lot given he's missed a full year and wasn't playing full seasons the few seasons prior to that, but the lower end of that I think a team could stomach.

• 1Like

Merrith

I am waiting for the skins to screw up a non brainier 2nd pick.

Unless they get offered some massive haul that includes Miami's #5 and #18 overall plus more, they better just take Young. Maybe if Jacksonville gave up #9 and #20 plus a first next year as the starting price, but I get the sense Rivera doesn't want to move far back even if we got some massive haul, and if we don't get to take Young he'd want Simmons or Okudah.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Unless they get offered some massive haul that includes Miami's #5 and #18 overall plus more, they better just take Young. Maybe if Jacksonville gave up #9 and #20 plus a first next year as the starting price, but I get the sense Rivera doesn't want to move far back even if we got some massive haul, and if we don't get to take Young he'd want Simmons or Okudah.
I wont be shocked if the Chargers draft Simmons.

Sterling

El Presidente
I just really hope all this shit about Miami taking Herbert at 5 is just so nobody trades up to 3 for Tua and not something they'd really do. If someone did trade ahead of them and took Tua, I'd much rather they just take Wirfs, Wills, or Simmons or like anyone that's not Herbert. Herbert just makes too many dumbshit throws.

• 1Solidarity

Merrith

I just really hope all this shit about Miami taking Herbert at 5 is just so nobody trades up to 3 for Tua and not something they'd really do. If someone did trade ahead of them and took Tua, I'd much rather they just take Wirfs, Wills, or Simmons or like anyone that's not Herbert. Herbert just makes too many dumbshit throws.

Teams have been calling the Redskins about pick #2 already, no idea if any actual "legit" trade packages have been discussed...but teams definitely are thinking about the possibility of moving up at least.

Sterling

El Presidente
Teams have been calling the Redskins about pick #2 already, no idea if any actual "legit" trade packages have been discussed...but teams definitely are thinking about the possibility of moving up at least.
I'd imagine anyone moving to 2 would want Young since they could get Detroit's pick for presumably less.

Merrith

I'd imagine anyone moving to 2 would want Young since they could get Detroit's pick for presumably less.

Doubt anyone trades up for Young, when was last time someone moved to #1 or #2 overall for a non QB? Trading for Detroit's pick gains you nothing if someone will move up to the pick before that for Tua/Herbert.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

Talking with a lot of people about this but I just can't see anyone but Miami taking the risk without a team physical. Miami has the spare picks and their FO and coaching staff also have some of the safest jobs in the NFL. I don't see Lynn with that kind of safety. Ross gives people time to fuck it up. Herbert is likely to drop a little. His tape is bad.

Sterling

El Presidente
Doubt anyone trades up for Young, when was last time someone moved to #1 or #2 overall for a non QB? Trading for Detroit's pick gains you nothing if someone will move up to the pick before that for Tua/Herbert.
Yeah, but will anyone move to 2 if someone hasn't moved to 3 first, that's the real question. Or just nobody moves up and it goes Burrow, Young, Okudah, Simmons, Tua or something similar like most people had been predicting for awhile. Like I said earlier I'd rather take Simmons or a Tackle than trade like the 5 and 18 to move up 2 spots or whatever. Even the 5 and 26 sounds bad, and that's kind of why I hope the Herbert stuff is just to keep people from trading up.