NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm just glad someone took Williams since he was never going to play here again. He's a great player (when healthy), but as bad as Bruce Allen handled his whole situation he didn't handle it well for my tastes, either.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

Didn't see him being the first of the leftovers to be picked up, granted it's a backup job

what happened to him wanting at least 30 mill per year because according to him, if you look at his numbers, he ballin'?
At least now with his eyes presumably fixed he can hold that clipboard with integrity

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
what happened to him wanting at least 30 mill per year because according to him, if you look at his numbers, he ballin'?
At least now with his eyes presumably fixed he can hold that clipboard with integrity
Most likely his agent realized no teams needed a starting QB right now.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Most likely his agent realized no teams needed a starting QB right now.

Or his agent thinks the saints are going to be the next team to need one.

I disagree but I can see an argument that they aren't far off.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Or his agent thinks the saints are going to be the next team to need one.

I disagree but I can see an argument that they aren't far off.

I agree and think it's a very smart move. Jameis has more talent than Bridgewater and Bridgewater rode an injury to a 3 year contract. If, gigantic IF, Jameis can show improvement then he likely has another NFL job at some point. Brees is the mostly likely QB to get injured, so it's the best bet he's got left.

• 2Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Jameis to the Saints is smart. For the exact same reason Bridgewater went.

I also don't know if I have ever really bought that Taysom Hill is their future QB. Not really sold on his passing ability to be a legitimate contender.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

<Gold Donor>

I also don't know if I have ever really bought that Taysom Hill is their future QB. Not really sold on his passing ability to be a legitimate contender.
If he was their future they would not be bringing in other guys.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!

Cathan

Silver Knight of the Realm

Agree, Jameis to my Saints seems like a great move for Jameis. I hope he cleans up his INTs and learns a lot from Payton, Carmichael and our QB coach. I hate QBs playing for division rivals but now that he isn't I hope he's better, evil eye on Teddy...

All these sports analysts were hyping the fuck out of Taysom as a legit started but I was like how in the fuck can they be saying that shit when Teddy just proved he is a starter and Taysom didn't do shit but run the occasional gadget play with mostly runs and a few pass attempts. IMO, Taysom needs a string of 5 games or so to even BEGIN to start to see if he has the arm to be a pure passer or if he's just some gadget player. I love my team but holy fuck we've barely seen more than a few plays out of the guy. He's talented as all hell but he still hasn't proven he's a true QB every down imo. I hope he dos.

• 2Like

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Amusingly enough, Winston still has never thrown more picks than TD's in a season...something future Hall of Famer and 2 time Super Bowl champion Eli Manning managed to do twice.

• 1Barf
  • 1Worf

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Darth Bill find his new apprentice?

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Seahawks cut DJ Fluker.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Agree, Jameis to my Saints seems like a great move for Jameis. I hope he cleans up his INTs and learns a lot from Payton, Carmichael and our QB coach. I hate QBs playing for division rivals but now that he isn't I hope he's better, evil eye on Teddy...

All these sports analysts were hyping the fuck out of Taysom as a legit started but I was like how in the fuck can they be saying that shit when Teddy just proved he is a starter and Taysom didn't do shit but run the occasional gadget play with mostly runs and a few pass attempts. IMO, Taysom needs a string of 5 games or so to even BEGIN to start to see if he has the arm to be a pure passer or if he's just some gadget player. I love my team but holy fuck we've barely seen more than a few plays out of the guy. He's talented as all hell but he still hasn't proven he's a true QB every down imo. I hope he dos.

Yeah, don't get me wrong, Taysom is a lot of fun when he is on the field... But he has a very elongated throwing motion. Ask Jimmy Clausen & Tim Tebow how that works out.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Some of these are really cool

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users