NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Sorta conflicting info, but if they've been allowed to facetime with him that would suggest that he's stable.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Can't imagine wanting to play a game in 2 days time. Wonder if they could swap other teams in or something. Maybe just plain out cancel it till a later date. Granted, players have a thing with wanting to play in times of personal travesty so maybe the whole team will too.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Cowboys have a short week this week due to playing on Thanksgiving. It must have been a brutal scene. I hope Markus Paul can some how pull through.

On a side note, I heard a stat today that Brady is 0 for his last 22 on long balls.

His age is certainly showing I think. He again ditched shaking the opposing QBs hand last night like he is above that ritual when he loses.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
King’s don’t mingle with pawns, but none of you would understand. Back to my castle now, enjoy your Thanksgivings.

• 4Cutler
  • 2Faggotry
Reactions: 5 users

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Oh no the bet welching fairweather Pats fan with a 50 football IQ will go away

Goodbye GIF

Speaking of giant butthurt faggots who dont shake hands

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
King’s don’t mingle with pawns, but none of you would understand. Back to my castle now, enjoy your Thanksgivings.

Live footage of Uber at his castle. How would I know? I'm staring at his monitor from his couch.

1606324301460.png

P.s. bring me some more mashed potatoes while I watch your boy Skip argue with shannon
p.s.s. Happy Thanksgiving

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Bleh, Steelers Ravens game moved to Sunday due to Ravens major COVID problems.

Steelers getting fucked by the league yet again.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bleh, Steelers Ravens game moved to Sunday due to Ravens major COVID problems.

Steelers getting fucked by the league yet again.
Ya this sucks. This game was the only good game for the day. And it being the prime time night game was awesome. Just glad the Ravens get fucked and have to play on thursday night.

• 1Solidarity

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Yet again? Please.

They were to play the Titans on Week 4.

Titans had COVID, so Steelers were forced to move the BYE from this week to week 4 (no one needs a bye to heal in week 4)

So its twice the Steelers plans got changed due to another team having COVID issues.

Juju Sums it up

• 1Like

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
They were to play the Titans on Week 4.

Titans had COVID, so Steelers were forced to move the BYE from this week to week 4 (no one needs a bye to heal in week 4)

So its twice the Steelers plans got changed due to another team having COVID issues.

Juju Sums it up

He's a Bengals fan.. he isn't going to be logical about his opinions about the Steelers...

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
He's a Bengals fan.. he isn't going to be logical about his opinions about the Steelers...

Nonsense. I'm completely logical about my thoughts on the Steelers organization and I think they should all burn in hell.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Its so funny how much shade he throws at the Texans. And how every week the broadcasters say how dumb it was the Texans traded him for bum ass David Johnson.