NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That linebacker literally starting sprinting to his right for no reason lmao. The play wasnt even flowing that way, #66 is why jackson scored.
No reason?? He bit on the play fake to the RB. Yes it was a bad read but it wasn’t “for no reason”. Dumbass.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He was the only defender who went that hard, idiot.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
He was the only defender who went that hard, idiot.
Again not for “no reason”. If his assignment was man on man to the RB his bite on the play fake was poor judgment but understandable. But look who I’m talking to. You are the most retarded football poster on this board.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 2 users
I like the way Mayfield runs down the field after a big play. It's completely goofy, and exactly how someone who is barely out of being a kid should behave.
baker1111.gif

go brownies

• 2Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
try to murder someone on the field last year, walter payton man of the year this year.

just nfl things

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
And part of the reason he had to play at Wyoming is because he is from a tiny Podunk town in central California called Firebaugh. I mean it is literally in the middle of nothing just a bunch of farmlands, roughly 45 minutes west of Fresno (which is it's own shithole of a city). Apparently some people tried to get him to go play at a bigger school (not really sure where, I assume somewhere in Fresno), but he wanted to stay local. So he played at the local JC after high school, before even getting the offer from Wyoming.

So all that said, I really want to pull for him. He is clearly very athletic, and just needed some time to get up to speed with the NFL.

Wow I didn't know that. That's Mexican California. I didn't know white people even lived there.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
try to murder someone on the field last year, walter payton man of the year this year.

just nfl things

I am sure Walter Payton would be proud.

The same Walter who told his son to knock it off when he was showboating on a touch down run in high school. It’s in his documentary and his son recalls it perfectly.

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean it's pretty hard to believe that they'd flex out a prime time game of 2 last place teams. The travesty.

• 2Worf