NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

NFL trying to rehab his image because he's a great player

Why, that is UNHEARD OF. I am literally clutching my pearls and little rivulets of pee are running down my knickers. I feel faint.

There are only GENTLEMEN AND MENTORS in our sports, sir, and I shall not stand for innuendo that our Chaste and Wise coaches, never mind our most pure and clean Owners (blessed forever be their names), would ever sully -- sully, sir! -- the sacred trust we the people have given them by covering up the fact Ben Rothlisberger is a rapist.

TAKE IT BACK, SIR

• 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users
I just gotta say, I am kind of surprised at how people are griefing Myles Garrett. This is not like something that's "familiar" for him, or "characteristic." He simply flipped a switch and tried to kill another human being with his own two hands. It was over in a flash, and that has been that. He's not any different from many of us. We all face that point eventually -- just not in front of a national TV audience.

The point is, he didn't. My story will sound familiar to many of you. It was right there, I could see it, smell it, it was like I was eating her soul, but then I checked myself and stood back. Done. Over. No more. Next day I bought some flowers, a nice dinner, everything was nice. And it has been nice ever since.

It doesn't define me. Give Garrett the same courtesy.

• 3WTF
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I just gotta say, I am kind of surprised at how people are griefing Myles Garrett. This is not like something that's "familiar" for him, or "characteristic." He simply flipped a switch and tried to kill another human being with his own two hands. It was over in a flash, and that has been that. He's not any different from many of us. We all face that point eventually -- just not in front of a national TV audience.

The point is, he didn't. My story will sound familiar to many of you. It was right there, I could see it, smell it, it was like I was eating her soul, but then I checked myself and stood back. Done. Over. No more. Next day I bought some flowers, a nice dinner, everything was nice. And it has been nice ever since.

Wat.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!

Uuhhh....what?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
I cant wait to watch the Rams decide to pass the ball 30 times and run 5 in the second half while up 17 and averaging 5 yards a carry.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
trump canada GIF

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cam Akers 171 yards damn man. Gurley who?

SUCK FUCKING DICK NE. HEY Kaines Kaines Phazael Phazael how bout dem Rams?!?
If the Rams win home field they probably make the superbowl. I doubt they do, but they have a shot. The minute they need to count on Goof they are screwed.