NFL 2020 Season: Gravy Edition!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Mahomes is scheduled to practice tomorrow, which I think is step 3 of the protocol. He didn't get to finish scorching the Earth last week so I am eager for a healthy Patrick to come out like Chip Gaines and declare its "demo day" for the Bills' anuses.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

I'm gonna be conservative here and say 8-8 next season, if Jets get a real QB

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Rivers' wife must be terrified, him having all that free time now

• 1Worf

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Let's make this easy, what bandwagon is Chanur Chanur on for this weekend?
Buccs vs Bills superbowl baby!

I hate to see Rivers go. He was my favorite NFL player. That being said he's at the age and it makes sense. Go be a great coach.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
Buccs vs Bills superbowl baby!

I hate to see Rivers go. He was my favorite NFL player. That being said he's at the age and it makes sense. Go be a great coach.
Yeah, Rivers is pretty awesome. I think he'd make an awesome TV dude, certainly better than most of the random meatheads they have these days.

• 2Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Rivers is pretty awesome. I think he'd make an awesome TV dude, certainly better than most of the random meatheads they have these days.
He would be great on tv. He has the personality and exuberance for tv.

• 1Truth!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Absolutely. Rivers as a commentator is a given. He could be another Romo but with some twang.

edit: Well maybe not lol.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Hes going to be a high school football coach. Interesting choice.

I think he wants to be involved with his kids and probably coach in the NFL or college. He wants to stay around football from what I understand. So he is starting in a logical place, high school football.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Crazy we're losing Rivers and Brees this year. Ben probably after next year at most? Brady eventually.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Crazy we're losing Rivers and Brees this year. Ben probably after next year at most? Brady eventually.
Any marginal hall of famers better have retired last year or hold out a few more years because the draft classes in 5-7 years will be full of first-ballot guys.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Determining when to retire based on how easier it might be to get in the HOF is a stupid way of thinking lol. Rivers probably wont be a HOF and Brees and Big Ben are locks. Not sure if thats what you were getting at.