NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Might see McGloin in the second half if this keeps up.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Gruden might anoint him Jesus Redux if he throws a TD

Edit: BRINGETH LORD CHUCKY THINE OIL

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Texans need to play bad again so Bill can get fired and go to the Chargers.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Miserable game, though clowney almost made it fun. Lions, it's your time now, don't fuck it up!

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
Can the Lions get their first out door win of the year? Stay tuned!

I hope the Superbowl caliber Seahawks finally show up.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

I give Detroit a 5% chance tonight, stafford has to go full Alex smith to stand any chance. Even with beat up d, Seattle is too talented, surely??

Excited for this one at least

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Only thing about that game was feeling bad for Cook. Texans were basically given a bye.

Chanur

<Gold Donor>
I give Detroit a 5% chance tonight, stafford has to go full Alex smith to stand any chance. Even with beat up d, Seattle is too talented, surely??

Excited for this one at least

Maybe I am the only one that thinks the Lions have at least a punchers chance. The Seahawks Oline has been garbage leading to an inept run game and Wilson having to scramble while crippled much of the year. Add Thomas being out and while I think they will win I don't think its a near certainty by any means.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maybe I am the only one that thinks the Lions have at least a punchers chance. The Seahawks Oline has been garbage leading to an inept run game and Wilson having to scramble while crippled much of the year. Add Thomas being out and while I think they will win I don't think its a near certainty by any means.

My money's on the Seahawks. Haven't the Lions been slipping as of late?

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>

I seriously question calling them Superbowl caliber. They are the Seahawks and seem to pull off miracles, so I suppose anything is possible. But their defense is missing a HUGE piece with Earl Thomas out. And of course that patchwork offensive line is absolutely one of the worst in all of the NFL. It has been very evident this year since Wilson is so hobbled, and he hasn't been able to pull off his usual magic.

With Thomas out I give the Lions a punchers chance. It will at least give them the ability to throw the ball much better than if he was in. The Lions defense may be good enough to slow down the Seahawks offense enough to keep it close.

In the end though, it is still the Seahawks at home. I highly doubt the Lions will be able to pull off this upset.

Edit: And so far the Seahawks are running the ball really well.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah holy fuck that catch. Showed up just to say that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IMG_6271.jpg

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
This actually looks like it could end up being a blowout. I know it's early, but the Lions are already looking like the Lions

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Receivers dropping balls, letting Seattle run it down their throats. Looks like Detroit alright...

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
ok that catch was impressive and all but you keep showing the replays of it and you can see clear as day he's got a handful of all kinds of fucking facemask pulling that dudes head about to break his damn neck