NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Delly

Trakanon Raider
It's not a Lions game without several small shitty penalties not getting called for the Lions and possibly one game changing penalty as well.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
3 timeouts and you're running hurry up? The fuck, Caldwell..

Gankak

Vyemm Raider
ok that catch was impressive and all but you keep showing the replays of it and you can see clear as day he's got a handful of all kinds of fucking facemask pulling that dudes head about to break his damn neck

It definitely should have been offsetting penalties on this play.

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crazy the Seahawks drafted Bobby Wagner and Russel Wilson in the same draft.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Well, they lost 3 in a row to limp into the playoffs. So yes, slipping as of late is one way to put it

Yeah real tragedy they got in over the Bucs. Bucs beat three of the higher rated playoff teams (Falcons, Seahawks, Chiefs) and kept it close with the Cowboys on the road (despite 4 turnovers) and Raiders. I really do think they could have made a push for the NFC. Probably would have lost to either Green Bay or Atlanta but I think they could take the Cowboys or Seahawks.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is it just my bias as a Lions fan, or are the refs being way harsher on us?

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much typical fuckery which is more than most teams get. That uncatchable ball is bullshit, the face mask, and another missed penalty.

Really though we aren't playing well BUT penalties ruin any momentum you have. I'd argue that bullshit penalties, while not game changing at the time, change many of our games over the years. So many controversial calls over the years.

Detroit vs Everybody

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Maybe Stafford can rally the team for the 9th come back win of the year.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Heh, that was a seriously bullshit roughing the passer call.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
God damn. That actually looks like a catch.

Seattle, always finding ways to pull off the unbelievable

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Alright unlike that bs touchdown, this was a fantastic catch. Baldwin having a great game.

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Matrixnotlikethis.jpg for the Raiders' and Lions' playoff appearances this year...

And with the Patriots merely having to beat 1 of the Chiefs/Steelers and 1 iffy NFC team to get another Ring, the Factory of Sadness is now nation-wide.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Well at least I'm used to the refs fucking up huge calls in Detroit playoff games... At least it still doesn't hurt as much as that flag picked up vs. the Cowboys.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users