NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The pats D thrives on taking the main weapon away and Atlanta really doesn't have one. If Atlanta plays as well on D as they did today they should be a tough game for the Asterisks, certainly tougher than anything in the AFC has given them. Both teams are mostly healthy, too. But I don't rule out Darth Bill coming up with some bizarre game plan that works, plus Atlanta relies on Zone coverage a little too much.

Kind of glad to see Atlanta going because the Packers would have gotten destroyed by the Pats.

Alpha

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The pats D thrives on taking the main weapon away and Atlanta really doesn't have one. If Atlanta plays as well on D as they did today they should be a tough game for the Asterisks, certainly tougher than anything in the AFC has given them. Both teams are mostly healthy, too. But I don't rule out Darth Bill coming up with some bizarre game plan that works, plus Atlanta relies on Zone coverage a little too much.

Kind of glad to see Atlanta going because the Packers would have gotten destroyed by the Pats.

I agree, ATL and NE make for a great match up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel asleep during the packers/falcons and I just turned off the steelers/pats a few minutes into the 3rd. The funny thing is the NFL wants to expand the playoffs. No fucking thanks.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Holy shit this guy is like some retarded 12 year old.

That's hilarious coming from the guy who can't make a post without calling someone a name or talking about how he could beat someone up etc.

Genjiro on suicide watch for 72 hours after this ass whoopin of a game?

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Unless the game turns into a Buffalo Wild Wings commercial, this shit is done. Falcons look to be a legit team, so it should be a good Super Bowl matchup.

Pats need to win so Goodell can eat shit, though.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Worst fucking team in the history of the AFC Championship. What an embarassment to the NFL. Ring 5 is goong to need an asterisk, Pats only played NCAA FCS teams.

• 1Solidarity

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
I remember when we thought this season was over once the Patriots' backup QBs managed to go 3-1. "The only chance the Pats don't have of winning it all is if they get a crappy playoff seed", we thought.

God damn it.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cybsled makes his yearly appearance.

A meteor needs to hit Boston.

That said, grats Uber and Lenardo -- fuck the rest of you bandwagon wannabe's.

Im not even going to say with Bell healthy we would have won. The game was over before it started when Tomlin and Butler decided to rush 3 and drop 8 like every other time Brady carves up zone defenses of ours. I had hoped this tradition under Lebeau being retarded would stop but Butler being his disciple the force is strong with our shitty defense. Its bad when Simms points out the entire game how this zone defense vs Brady is just plain dumb. Shit only works against mediocre QBs who like to turn the ball over.

Will be interesting matchup in the SB, the two best teams for each conference and strength vs strength. I think Quinn being a Seattle guy knows how to gameplan against Brady as the Seahawks always gave/give him fits.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

No point in being active in this thread earlier, since it usually is a given they will get to the AFC Championship game lol

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Genjiro Genjiro @Burnem Wizfyre

IMG_0111.JPG

• 1Cutler