NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

DiddleySquat

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I invited some friends to introduce them to football with these championship games, "These should be really good games". "euh... Is it normal a team has scored 0 at the half?"

Had the pleasure to see the Pats play excellent football again though. :)

GO PATS! Come on number 5!

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre the new @Convo , how sad. Thought he was better than that. Pathetic. Spent all season crying about Convo pussing out on bets only to do it himself. Hypocrite!

The bet was never agreed upon, you tried to erroneously bet two different people avatar bets and like your father should have done I pulled out.

Feel you're being wronged and not the disingenuous cunt stain that you are, go embarrass yourself in the Amod thread asking for justice.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
He actually put the bet out there and I accepted. He then realized he was an idiot and spent hours twisting himself in a pretzel to get out of it. Sad!

Citation please, show me where you accepted. If you believed the horse shit your shoveling you would be in the Amod thread demanding justice but you aren't because you know you're full of shit and would be mocked for the bullshit you tried to pull off.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Burnem Wizfyre Burnem Wizfyre Thatbis the bet offered and accepted. An hour later you didn't like it and tried to jew lawyer your way out of it. Now you mist bend the knee like a real man, pay the iron price for naked Brady.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Willing to avatar bet any pats fan that during the game the communication system will fail at least once.

No, until after super bowl.

So two weeks, deal.

Two week avatar bet based on rather or not the communication system fails at any time during the patriots Steelers game. Going to need you to agree before the bet is official, failure to agree before the game starts voids the bet. All offense intended, you aren't above pretending like you didn't agree to the bet.

Rather? Patriots is lower cased? Noun noun? Going to need you to tighten all this up, all offense intended because you are fucking retarded.

If the communication system fails at any time during the patriots STEELERS game you will have to use an avatar of my choosing for two weeks, if the communication system does not fail during the patriots STEELERS game I will have to use an avatar of your choosing for two weeks.

So what happens if the Patriots loose to the Steelers and there is a communication systems failure - does Uber wear two avatars of another person's choice? (Unless I misread the other bet.)

How is this hard to understand, it's the standard avatar bet but instead of the winner being decided by the outcome of the game the winner is decided on rather or not the communication system fails or not.

So again, Uber attempts to be slick by having two avatar bets where he can weasel out of one of them if the Patriots happen to lose? Fucking queer attempting to divert attention before being a pussy and weaseling out.

Oh ok I didn't know the cock sucking faggot already had an avatar bet, I rescind my offer to Uber. Not surprising he would attempt something like that.

After post #1869816 show where you agreed, you tried to have two simultaneous avatar bets and I pulled out before you could agree upon learning about the bullshit you tried to pull.