NFL Postseason 2017 - Where Romo Gets His Ring

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
re-streamed the game after the half time show.

NuZ21twPsYUvyKq57Fe9VWBeAnlyIUTnEy4UEVyiyU0RZ0yO0KcQ4OVHmT9i-93M7w8uYSNk.4gtxTlwwJSizNJt69Ag9ljNv2p0

• 1Cutler
Reactions: 1 user

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Depends on the term limit of a dynasty. I think of one mostly continuous group of players and winning.

Russell celtics

Jordan bulls

Jeters Yankees

Brady pats

All very close on different merits

How can everyone forget Duncan, pop and the Spurs?

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'd take the 90s Yankees, 90s Cowboys (one all-time great QB year, Steve Young, away from four in a row), the 90s Bulls among others any day over the Pats. Those dynasties were complete domination. But the Pats dynasty in a lot of ways is similar to the Spurs, great, but over long periods of times, and not exactly domination (or maybe not as much in the prime years of these so called dynasties). And a dynasty isn't over a 16 year span, that shits retarded.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Takes a deep breath. What a game - for a patriots fan, had one guest leave at halftime, had the rest packing up when it became 28-3. I honestly was expecting a loss at that point. Guests had coats on and we're saying bye when the fumble happened....they never left until after the game. What a catch by edelman. Jones has an awesome catch that should have been the play of the game if they had won, so no one will mention that catch in 6 months.

Xevy

Log Wizard
You think true to form Tom Brady will take his old Lombardi Trophy and throw it on the ground, shattering it, because he just got a new one?

• 2Like

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
Now Belichick can trade away Jimmy G and get his draft picks back LOL

• 1Solidarity

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
Considering the relative difficulty of consistently having winning seasons and Super Bowl appearances, I'd definitely give an immense amount of credit to the Patriots for having a dynasty (hats off to Belichick and Brady). Simply incredible.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have never rooted for the Patriots, never will... but Tom & Bill are the best.

I thought Lebron's 3-1 comeback or the Cubs game 7 win was going to be the most improbably sporting events of this last 12 months and maybe my life. Cav's, Cub's, Trump... then, this game happens. Either Aliens or Jesus are showing up next.

Sterling

El Presidente
Depends on the term limit of a dynasty. I think of one mostly continuous group of players and winning.

Russell celtics

Jordan bulls

Jeters Yankees

Brady pats

All very close on different merits
Berra has 10 rings for the Yankees, Dimaggio has 9 with some overlap, Mantle has 7 etc. Yankees have won 27 titles or roughly a quarter of them.

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
As awful as Uber is, Gaige is 10x worse. Glad his debut in this thread ended with him eating shit once again

• 2Like

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
Montana still GOAT.

Guess we didn't need to ban Uber after all. He paid $200 so he could disappear all on his own.

Unless Julio has a coronary right now, this game is over.

2016 NFL season redeemed!

Pretty humiliating loss for the Patriots. Only thing that sucks is the game is over already.

for posterity.

where tf you at Uber

Matt Ryan outclasses Brady so much it's ridiculous

Yup this is over.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Nah, Pats getting shit on because they suck when they have to follow the rules, obviously

Imagine how insufferable Uber will be if they somehow come back

Is this real life?

• 11Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 13 users