NHL 2013 - 2014 Season Thread

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
iNnSUsrLDYCmD.gif

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Who seriously doubts that Chicago wins game 7?

Not this guy.

Not even with PK's giant coke problem.

Araxen

Nothing could be worse then that game 7 we lost to the fucking Canucks in 2011.
This is very true.. fuck... It's hard to even imagine being able to tolerate losing to them for the rest of my life in that situation. Even losing to the Bruins in a Game 7 SC Finals wouldn't be as bad.

Araxen

Who seriously doubts that Chicago wins game 7?

Not this guy.

Not even with PK's giant coke problem.
It's our PP you have to worry about. It's been terrible for years but our PK and Defense has made up for it especially last year. Holy fuck our PP was so bad last year in the playoffs but our PK was equally was awesome so it balanced out.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Fuck all you Chicago fans. Enjoy the game 7 loss thats coming.
I think pretty much one everyone agrees that given Chicago's momentum right now, their history of being clutch performers, how white-hot Patrick Kane is right now and the fact that they are playing the decisive game 7 at United Center all but guarantees a Chicago win.

Akeema

Trakanon Raider
I think pretty much one everyone agrees that given Chicago's momentum right now, their history of being clutch performers, how white-hot Patrick Kane is right now and the fact that they are playing the decisive game 7 at United Center all but guarantees a Chicago win.
Kings have already played 2 game 7's on the road and it's been a massacre each time. Kings are pretty clutch in this situation too. It should be a great game. Either way, Rangers are pretty fucked.