NHL 2014-15 Season Thread

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It's almost like Sid doesn't even care

zqIqL01Oxv

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I didn't think it could get worse. Toronto has won two of the lasttwentygames. Honestly, what will it take to make change happen there? The fans can't possibly keep buying tickets and merchandise with a shit storm like this, so something has to give, right?

Merrith

Man Boston is in total freefall at the moment. We actually have a playoff race in the East for the last wildcard. Panthers are gaining, and I guess Philly has an outside shot.

Merrith

Missed the game due to work, but man I wish we hadn't let the Isles tie it up late. Still gain a point on them but tough to make up any ground on them the way they are playing.

Merrith

Grimm looks like Pens found their mojo again. 3-0 up on the Blues. Christ man, there's no gaining ground or separating from anyone at the top of the Metro.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Oh what a shocker, the Sharks lost to the Kings. I'm completely surprised.

Pizoi

Golden Squire
More shocking is the fact that that game took place outdoors at Levi Stadium, and seems to have almost been kept a secret from the rest of the world. Nobody I know had any idea this was happening.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
More shocking is the fact that that game took place outdoors at Levi Stadium, and seems to have almost been kept a secret from the rest of the world. Nobody I know had any idea this was happening.
This is supposed to be the best rivalry in the NHL, though! I think the league and NBC don't realize that to have a good rivalry it needs to go back and forth. The Sharks just keep suffering upsets to the Kings and, as a Sharks fan, I'm honestly getting tired of watching games between them. I really miss our old rivalry with the Red Wings.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
This is supposed to be the best rivalry in the NHL, though! I think the league and NBC don't realize that to have a good rivalry it needs to go back and forth. The Sharks just keep suffering upsets to the Kings and, as a Sharks fan, I'm honestly getting tired of watching games between them. I really miss our old rivalry with the Red Wings.
For years the Sharks had been leaders in their division and knocking LA out of the playoffs. It's only a relatively recent turn (since their first cup run) that the Kings have been a thorn in the Sharks side.

Merrith

All my hockey friends and I were watching live on NBC Sports. You guys miss all the plugs lately?

Merrith

Damn another early one today. At least Philly also played yesterday. Gotta keep the ball rolling having won 4 in a row, so of course reports are that Burakovsky is scratched and Jay Beagle is going to be on the top line with Ovechkin in Backstrom. Have to trust in Trotz I guess cause it makes no sense to me to sit the kid.

Merrith

Ya 5 game losing streak after winning 9 of 12. So above .500 over that stretch. Perfect.
Just seemed like the Top 8 in the East were all locked in, but their little slip up of late has let Florida and Philly (well outside chance) back in the running.