Penguins in 6

West

Nashville in 5
Winnipeg in 6
Vegas in 6
San Jose in in 7

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
Looks like the Caps are sitting Holtby for game 1.

I'm pumped for the games to start up tomorrow. I am kind of disappointed the Jackets dived their last game to dodge the Pens but I guess I understand it. This is the most faith I've had in the Jackets of all the few times we've made the playoffs, but we will see. We really need Bob to not be playoff Bob. I'll be at Game 3 in Columbus. Let's go Jackets!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Looks like the Caps are sitting Holtby for game 1.

I'm pumped for the games to start up tomorrow. I am kind of disappointed the Jackets dived their last game to dodge the Pens but I guess I understand it. This is the most faith I've had in the Jackets of all the few times we've made the playoffs, but we will see. We really need Bob to not be playoff Bob. I'll be at Game 3 in Columbus. Let's go Jackets!

Grubauer has been the better goalie for awhile now. When he got the start in Pittsburgh with the division on the line and the game against Nashville, writing was on the wall.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Jesus christ I wasn't expecting Mrazek to be getting any time in the playoffs. If Philly is lucky this will be playoff mode Mrazek from a few years ago. Philly needs to play much better to have a chance though.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wasn't even watching this. Looked at NHL.com out of curiousity...

...phew.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So Philly in five?

I'm pissed at the status of the Winnipeg game. They've dominated that game, but are only tied. They've played really well. I hope they win this.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Really digging the whole white out aesthetic in Winnipeg. Like that team alot this year, think they have a good shot in the west.

Vegas looks like one big party, this franchise is basically printing money at this point. I can see this being a fun series to watch, too bad it will be past my bedtime.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Caught some of the 2nd and 3rd periods of the Vegas game. Very entertaining.

Might as well root for Vegas this year for the lulz. Otherwise all I've got left in the post season is the local ECHL team.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Since my team(Canadians) is out of the playoffs, I'm cheering for the cup to come back to Canada as I do every year.

So Winnipeg first, for one thing it is a nice team, and 2nd I hate Toronto...you know being from Montreal I don't have a choice.

Then I'll probably go with Vegas just to see their Cinderella story go all the way.

After that I don't care much.

So for now go Winnipeg. :)

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rooting for Vegas and Nashville in the West, Tampa in the east.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Late lead...check. Take a bad penalty...check. Let them tie it up...check. Lose in OT...check.

It's playoff time, baby.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whelp, the Sharks destroyed the Ducks in that one. Glad to have stolen one away from home.

2 goals for Kane...fuckin guy is a monster when he's on a real team.