NHL 2017-2018 Season: Penguins already sucking dick

Alterity

Molten Core Raider
Grats on the win. I'm salty how we played after game 3 but that's kind of been our season. We don't have the elite skill necessary to be contenders quite yet. You guys shut down Panarin and our offense went to shit. I'll be cheering for you to beat the Pens, because fuck those guys!

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Grats on the win. I'm salty how we played after game 3 but that's kind of been our season. We don't have the elite skill necessary to be contenders quite yet. You guys shut down Panarin and our offense went to shit. I'll be cheering for you to beat the Pens, because fuck those guys!

I read that Panarin was playing hurt (didn't hear what it was, I'm sure today or tomorrow when you guys do breakdown day they'll reveal), so that kind of makes sense. Honestly special teams played a big part in the win. Our PP scoring every game while yours going cold was probably the biggest factor overall outside of maybe Holtby coming in. You guys have pieces though. Panarin, Jones, Werenski, Wennberg, PLD. Hell Calvert is a guy that showed a lot this series, too.

You know we have PTSD with the Pens as well...so here's hoping this time is finally the time we get it done against them.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
If Geno and Hags are out for good, Caps may just have a chance. Funny to see most analysts who had CBJ winning that series are now saying Caps>Pens.

Merrith

If Geno and Hags are out for good, Caps may just have a chance. Funny to see most analysts who had CBJ winning that series are now saying Caps>Pens.

That's how it always goes right? New flavor of the month. From what I heard, Geno is traveling to DC, likely out for Game 1. Hagelin not traveling. Guess that hit was worse than I thought it was.

Also...damn Leafs. I feel for your fans. Think they should let Freddie split more time in net next year, and aggressively go after some help on the blueline.

Merrith

2nd Round
East

Tampa in 6
Washington in 7 (b/c why not)

West

Vegas in 6
Nashville in 6

Merrith

So tired of watching Ovechkin put up points and get so little help when it matters. Backstrom and Oshie's line has done so little at even strength in this playoffs. Backstrom had one decent game, but otherwise those two have just been feasting off the PP.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Draft lotto results:

1. Buffalo Sabres
2. Carolina Hurricanes
3. Montreal Canadiens
4. Ottawa Senators
5. Arizona Coyotes
6. Detroit Red Wings
7. Vancouver Canucks
8. Chicago Blackhawks
9. New York Rangers
10. Edmonton Oilers
11. New York Islanders
12. New York Islanders (from Calgary Flames)
13. Dallas Stars
14. Philadelphia Flyers (from St. Louis Blues)
15. Florida Panthers

Disappointed that the Wings fell a spot, but at least this is the highest we've picked since we took Primeau 3rd in 1990. I'd be happy with a Bouchard or Boqvist.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTER!

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
V-v-vegas in 17 :(
Robbed by the no goal, rip

Was totally interference. Glad to see the rule was actually followed for once.

VGK got lucky as fuck on their third goal. Sharks should have had this in regulation. 5v5 the Sharks totally out-played VGK.

Last edited:
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user