NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Man I actually feel bad for Panthers fans.... that's brutal man. I'd be unapproachable at work tomorrow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big mistake defensively but Kucherov was never supposed to make that pass. Absolute talent.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Now that I’m home from the game I watched the replay and Jesus Christ. It’s hard to be mad about that other than the fact that we’re most likely fucked.

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Insane win by Tampa. How they keep getting these depth guys who become playoff heroes is beyond me.

• 1Like

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Insane win by Tampa. How they keep getting these depth guys who become playoff heroes is beyond me.
Colton has showed up to the playoffs this year for sure. 5 goals, a a couple go ahead and a couple game winners.

I mean fucking Toronto, gets knocked out a by a guy who scored his first 2 goals not only in that series, but in his time in playoffs ever. Just put the Lightning on his back and carried that game. The Toronto franchise is absolutely cursed.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
That was a brutal loss but to be fair it goes beyond that for Florida. It's like 0 for 25 or something on the power play and I'm not sure how far you are going to get in the playoffs if you can't score on the power play. It was said before the playoffs that Florida outscoring their problems are going to come back to bite them if they run into a team that can shut them down or even if they just start having issues scoring. They are not built to play these defensive games and it's coming back to bite them.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I think they can absolutely batten the hatches and play the close games but yeah they need to get their shit together on the PP. I fear it may be too late at this point though.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can somebody explain to me why tampa and Florida have to play a back to back during the playoffs?

• 1Like

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That’s dumb there’s only 1 game today. I hate that half these games are on TNT.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can somebody explain to me why tampa and Florida have to play a back to back during the playoffs?
E3DE22FF-6BB3-447A-9C9C-254802DDC7A7.jpeg

• 1Pathetic

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who would've thought it would be the west slaughtering eachother over the east? Alberta series has been a real treat. Oilers GM deserves a raise for the Kane deal and it's been an absolute pleasure watching McDavid. History in the making with that guy. 23 points in 10 games.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Who would've thought it would be the west slaughtering eachother over the east? Alberta series has been a real treat. Oilers GM deserves a raise for the Kane deal and it's been an absolute pleasure watching McDavid. History in the making with that guy. 23 points in 10 games.

I just wish they weren't always on so late so more of an audience could be watching.