NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I think it was going in but he also intentionally used his skate to deflect the puck.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider

the shot from behind the play is the best. It’s a really awkward skate placement if his intent was to stop imo. I think he was definitely trying to nudge it or whatever. I do agree it was going in anyway though.

Needless

Toe Sucker

the shot from behind the play is the best. It’s a really awkward skate placement if his intent was to stop imo. I think he was definitely trying to nudge it or whatever. I do agree it was going in anyway though.
my brother in christ have you ever been on skates? lmao
im not even a flames fan this is just such an awful call

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I’m not even saying it’s the right call. I’m just saying he meant to deflect the puck.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm pretty torn on the no goal call. You're allowed to intentionally direct the puck in with the skate, just can't have a "distinct kicking motion"...whatever the fuck they think that is.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Obviously the league wants McDavid in the conference finals but enough to pull shenanigans to get him there? Meh. They were most likely winning that highly entertaining series anyway. If you're the conspiracy theory type I think you can make a better case they'd want that series to go 6 or 7 then have the Oilers win it.

Varrus

Trakanon Raider
Obviously the league wants McDavid in the conference finals but enough to pull shenanigans to get him there? Meh. They were most likely winning that highly entertaining series anyway. If you're the conspiracy theory type I think you can make a better case they'd want that series to go 6 or 7 then have the Oilers win it.
Calgary's Coleman was charging the net all series long. But as you said, in the end Oilers were going to finish it off regardless of the outcome tonight. There were lots of bad calls all series long, like every other series this playoff run. The inconsistency with the officiating has always been terrible, its infuriating.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Calgary wasn't winning that series with how dreadful they were playing but god damn having a loss off that is real rough lol

On the bright side as a vegas shitter fan i got to make a joke about losing a series to one bad call :)

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Markstrom was so awful this series. And wasnt particulary good in the first round either. McDavid vs MacKinnon is gonna be fun.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea we all wanted this series anyway. I don't think McDavid got a multipoint game though right?

Edit: Nope just looked it up. He got the GWG but was never primary or secondary on any of the the other goals. Kinda sucks I was rootin for that Gretsky stat (8 consecutive post season multi point games).

Oh well. The more I look at that goal disallowed the more its crazy they called that back. Shit fucking call by the dicks in Toronto.

Last edited:

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Bad bad call. No way they found conclusive evidence of a kicking motion to overturn what was called a good goal. Skate barely left the ice. On top of all that, it was going in anyway. They could of easily avoided all the controversy, but I guess no press is bad press.

Terrible way to go out, but this is just another log on the BOA fire.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bad bad call. No way they found conclusive evidence of a kicking motion to overturn what was called a good goal. Skate barely left the ice. On top of all that, it was going in anyway. They could of easily avoided all the controversy, but I guess no press is bad press.

Terrible way to go out, but this is just another log on the BOA fire.
Gotta hype the rematch.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
I'm probably biased but I don't think that was as bad of a dagger to the heart as the Kucherov game 2 ender.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
would yall hurry the fuck up and finish this round already
1653787051933.png

Doesn't look like it

Fadaar

That guy
Think the Rags would be a better matchup for the Lightning. However, if it's the Canes I can potentially go to games in either city since I basically live right in the middle (Savannah). Plus I'm pretty sure tickets in Raleigh will be vastly cheaper than Tampa or NY.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user