NHL 2021-22 Season - Now A Turner Classic

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That’s what I’d like to see as well but pretty doubtful both underdogs get by.
the-office-michael-scott.gif

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think Rags have a slightly better chance at beating Tampa just because Shesterkin could steal a series.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Man, the Rangers playing comeback two series in a row is pretty cool. I missed the game tonight and just tuned in for the last 30 seconds lol.

Edit - Unfortunately Tampa really knows how to win in the playoffs. As a Calgary resident, it is difficult for me to root for Edmonton, but they have the best chance to put down Tampa imo.

• 1Truth!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Man, the Rangers playing comeback two series in a row is pretty cool. I missed the game tonight and just tuned in for the last 30 seconds lol.

Edit - Unfortunately Tampa really knows how to win in the playoffs. As a Calgary resident, it is difficult for me to root for Edmonton, but they have the best chance to put down Tampa imo.
Edmonton isn't nearly deep enough and doesn't have a playoff caliber goalie. I expect them to get dismantled by Avs.

However of the remaining 3 I could easily see any of them winning it all.

Now if Edmonton does get through, it will be on the back of McDavid and I will gladly eat my words. If anyone can do it its him.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Edmonton isn't nearly deep enough and doesn't have a playoff caliber goalie. I expect them to get dismantled by Avs.

However of the remaining 3 I could easily see any of them winning it all.

Now if Edmonton does get through, it will be on the back of McDavid and I will gladly eat my words. If anyone can do it its him.
Watching the Flames shoot 95% of their pucks into Smith's chest making him look like an actual decent goalie really chapped my ass.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Watching the Flames shoot 95% of their pucks into Smith's chest making him look like an actual decent goalie really chapped my ass.
That's because he's so good he was simply centering himself on the shots as they were midair.

• 1Worf

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Disappointing. Can't advance far if you can't win a road game and trying to hold hope you are going to win every home game, esp against a goalie like Igor. Canes also got murdered by special teams and at this point in the year if you can't score on the PP, you are dead in the water. Add in dumb penalties and they are actually lucky it went 7. Good luck to the Rangers although I still think it's Tampa until someone beats Vasi.

• 1Like

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Igor vs Vasi. Gonna be a good one, but I don't like the odds. Bolts know how to attack and defend the crease and the Rangers are allergic to scoring those dirty goals. Gonna be real tough to beat Vasi clean. Do NOT look forward to seeing Perry in Igor's kitchen all series.

Anyway, cheers Bolts bro's. Should be a fun ride.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Igor vs Vasi. Gonna be a good one, but I don't like the odds. Bolts know how to attack and defend the crease and the Rangers are allergic to scoring those dirty goals. Gonna be real tough to beat Vasi clean. Do NOT look forward to seeing Perry in Igor's kitchen all series.

Anyway, cheers Bolts bro's. Should be a fun ride.
I expect a 50/50 attendance at amalie. Gonna be tough crowd battle with all the dirty yanks. Poor Carolina who's known for having a decent enough crowd got wasted by the New Yorkers on that game 7.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
I expect a 50/50 attendance at amalie. Gonna be tough crowd battle with all the dirty yanks. Poor Carolina who's known for having a decent enough crowd got wasted by the New Yorkers on that game 7.
Really, 50/50? Sunrise I could see, but i'd guess the back to back champs fans will show up pretty well.

Canes Twitter tried to troll Ranger fans yesterday with a DeAngelo quote saying they have the best fanbase. After half of them left in the 3rd Tony was getting razzed by the crowd at home. Almost as sweet as the win.

Not trying to shit on Canes fans, I think they were much more pleasant to interact with than the Pens. Just admired that bit of irony.