NHL 2021 Irregular Season and Plagueoffs

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
5 overtime games so far tonight.

Montreal gets its first regulation time loss. Feels good. My wife is pissed at me because I was actively cheering for Calgary.

• 1Clown World
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Tony DeAngelo on waivers. Rumors are he got into a fist fight with Georgiev after the loss to the Penguins.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Just the last of many straws with this clown. Good riddance. Wouldn't be surprised if he gets claimed, but I doubt it. He'll turn any fanbase into a divisive mine field, speaking from experience.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Also a quote from a long vetted insider at HFboards :
To this point, ADA's personal life and beliefs have been separate from his locker room interactions.

In recent weeks, there has been a breach of that separation. The problem is that it's been...abrasive and causing problems behind the scenes. To this point, it's been an annoyance. But last night's altercation apparently goes beyond just Georgiev.

It was the way he went after Georgiev, and the way he reacted to those who jumped into separate them. The latter almost led to another altercation in the locker room.

Basically, Tony is f***ed because he cannot control himself and now it has become a locker room issue.

As for the state of the Rangers, views around the league are nowhere near as bleak as the board.

This is the also a guy who was suspended for offensive slurs in the juniors fwiw

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Also a quote from a long vetted insider at HFboards :

This is the also a guy who was suspended for offensive slurs in the juniors fwiw
Not to mention suspended twice for abuse of an official. He’ll probably get another nhl shot at some point. He’s got talent and this should be the wake up call to shut the fuck up. Long term he’s looking at losing millions if he doesn’t unfuck himself. If that’s not good enough motivation he’s retarded.

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider

Also and McDavid and Drai are absolutely feasting on that Northern division, my lord are they ever on a tear

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck McDavid! I lost in fantasy by 1 point because he went bonkers.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
These divisions are just going to be insanity all year with 3 point games. You go through any prolonged stretch of not picking up points and it's going to torpedo standings. Another big game against Boston tonight.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Fuck McDavid! I lost in fantasy by 1 point because he went bonkers.

I took Mackinnon with my #1 pick in my pool this year as i was not going to cheer on Conner or Leon raping my Canucks all year.

I was right to do so.

- in my 2nd pool we did a box draft due to the situation. - 9/10 dudes picked De'Angelo in the last box LOL. - NO TRADES in this pool

Couchy

Molten Core Raider
Another year another rash of injuries for the Avalanche. Really testing the organization's depth. AHL players have been performing well, but if Grubauer goes down they will be in trouble. Miska hasnt been terrible, but he's giving up crazy rebounds so far. Not a fan of how cryptic they are with reporting on injuries.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Animosity Animosity Okay, maybe a got that Josh Anderson for Domi trade wrong. He's been an absolute stud for the Habs.
Ya he has. That team has been a straight wagon. Im pretty shocked at how bad Domi has been. I thought he would be much better for CBJ.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As things should be.
Capture.PNG

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Don't get too comfortable :)

Shut your fucking pie hole. Toronto's going to remain on top for the whole season. They're also going to win the cup. Don't you say differently. The past doesn't matter. This is Toronto's year.

At least let us enjoy it right now.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How it feels being put in this boring ass central division watching all the cool games in East and North

1612536297355.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like